Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: USOG + ANE + LoW vs WLF + WoLF

There is fire on the mountain, run run run run....

How is this war 9-4 in ANE/USOG/LoW's favor yet they come crawling to WLF for peace?

USOG(me) came crawling for peace.

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    USOG(me) came crawling for peace.
    Has the inevitable sank in? A war with WLF rarely goes well no matter how much you outnumber us by.

Yes, the inevitable sank in.

Quote Originally Posted by -Chris- View Post
    Has the inevitable sank in? A war with WLF rarely goes well no matter how much you outnumber us by.

4ANE+4USOG+3Low is 11.
    4WLF+4WoLF+4[0]+4SC is 16.

I know you tried to be clever and did spy ops to kill and think we wont see who did those but unfortunately there is a new spy op that shows excatly who and when has killed who and spied who.
    Plus the nation scores kill list. Plus Derek and his medals from last set.

So yeah... 11vs 8 with first strike advantage and killed all but leaders is a far greater result than we could have hoped being outnumbered at the start knowing now that there was constant info fed to WLF by #109 all-spy state and early round teamwork by grabs. And of course mobile help when someone was attacked by us.

Why cant you be more like Z and other guys with who one could actually have mature conversations.
    Good luck and have a happy boredom-free 15 day netting among 4 states, kiddo.
    Margus:
    Just saw Antons ripped body and now i see that Visconte is a beautiful man aswell.#nohomo.

I think The allied forces did a good Job. I have granted peace to all the nations that attacked us upon the request of Sir Blah.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Visconte as i told Blaa on his message:

You guys killed 3 states that i would call good kills, the others where just bad. Vinnie took 3 tries and over 400 hits. Cappy's restart took you guys 100 ga 212 ar and 7 aa. Andy, was not even build. Hoebawt was just and autobuild state. Not to mention the times you tried tot hit Z.

And for your information, mordor joined unexpected for us, and 109 didn't fed any intel, but the mobile thing works great :-).

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

Missionary Guest

As the armies of Mordor approach the battered and bruised camps of WLF, everyone within the camps brace themselves for what could be the final hammered blow to end the war once and for all. After being alert and awake for 3 days solid, prepared and ready for what may come, some see solace, some see fear, others embrace the challenge ahead. As the Mordorians slow and come to a hold just over the hill, the people of WLF become confused as the expected attack does not come. Hours pass and still nothing, no battle no messengers, not even a carrier pigeon.

But whats this? a messenger arrives early in the morning carrying a message of hope. The declaration was a ruse, and the armies of Mordor switch tactic and aim for a vital part of the Alliance camps. With their sights set on Academia Navalis Estoniae, the 2 hour march go quick with the attacks coming quicker. Barely missing a stride, the massive ground troops of Mordor head straight for the camps of 321 quickly destroying and pillaging the land.

GA RaveMore(#119)
    [0] 321(#13)
    [ANE] 26 Buildings, 2.674 Civilians 03:51:11-01/12

But they did not stop there. The troops kept marching and soon set apon the camps of Rahvusooper who were no match for the sheer numbers of the attacking force. The attackers were ruthless. Moving straight onto another target so soon began to weigh heavy on the attacking troops. They became slow and sluggish as the battle fell into small skirmishes across the blood soaked land. The troops of Mordor, almost dead on their feet looked behind them as the sound of drums came with the wind. Was this emeny of foe? The worried looks in the soldiers eyes turned to joy as they realised it was a friend, the same friend they had join the war to defend. But now it was the armies of WLF turns to repay the kindness. With a few devastating attacks from the battle hardened Pitbull, the enemy was defeated and camps of Mordor and WLF broke out into celebration.

GA ShouldaListend2Chris(#57)
    [WoLF] Rahvusooper(#14)
    [ANE] 21 Buildings, 2.410 Civilians 04:41:34-01/12

This two deaths left the Academia Navalis Estoniae in tatters. With 3 of the 4 original members dead and the one remaining someone opposed to war, it looks like the end of a key part of the Alliance. With USOG having only 1 notable member left and the remaining LoW states, whats next for the Alliance? Can they with stand the onslaught from the fresh Mordor if they so wish to continue their war attacks?

Having witnessed the fall of his closest allies, Blaa contemplates his next move. Whistling and eary tune through other people teeth crookedly arranged in his mouth, he made a decision. He sent a messenger to the leader of WLF with a compromise to end hostilities. The nation of WoLF agreed to these terms and have since made peace with the whole Alliance. USOG reciprocated and declared peace amongst themselves and the nations of WLF.

Has all hostilities now come to an end? Will the remaining nations follow suit and end what has been an outstanding contest between several fierce opponents? We will See.

Quote Originally Posted by Visconte View Post
    Why cant you be more like Z and other guys with who one could actually have mature conversations.
    Good luck and have a happy boredom-free 15 day netting among 4 states, kiddo.
    I'm not in charge of the mature conversations so I don't fancy having them.

And a correction to your math, you declared on WLF/WoLF with a numerical advantage and first strike. The fact that this war has swung in WLF's favor (as it usually does) is directly related to the incompetence and lack of foresight by the leaders of ANE, USOG and LoW.

In conclusion, enjoy death for the 2nd consecutive set, kiddo.