Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: USOG + ANE + LoW vs WLF + WoLF

Quote Originally Posted by Visconte View Post
    4ANE+4USOG+3Low is 11.
    4WLF+4WoLF+4[0]+4SC is 16.

I know you tried to be clever and did spy ops to kill and think we wont see who did those but unfortunately there is a new spy op that shows excatly who and when has killed who and spied who.
    Plus the nation scores kill list. Plus Derek and his medals from last set.

So yeah... 11vs 8 with first strike advantage and killed all but leaders is a far greater result than we could have hoped being outnumbered at the start knowing now that there was constant info fed to WLF by #109 all-spy state and early round teamwork by grabs. And of course mobile help when someone was attacked by us.

Why cant you be more like Z and other guys with who one could actually have mature conversations.
    Good luck and have a happy boredom-free 15 day netting among 4 states, kiddo.
    If you haven't noticed, SC has not participated in this war. Besides a few spy ops, like less than 10. And Mordor unexpectedly joined WLF's side yesterday. So for most of the war it has been 11 on 8. Yall did have a good first strike, killing most of the key states. SC had not joined in as to make it more even, and not utter annihilation.

The spy op kill was not to hide who did it, they thought it would be less turns doing that way than GA. They ended up being wrong.
    Last edited by Derek; 01-12-2016 at 15:55.

Quote Originally Posted by -Chris- View Post
    I'm not in charge of the mature conversations so I don't fancy having them.

And a correction to your math, you declared on WLF/WoLF with a numerical advantage and first strike. The fact that this war has swung in WLF's favor (as it usually does) is directly related to the incompetence and lack of foresight by the leaders of ANE, USOG and LoW.

In conclusion, enjoy death for the 2nd consecutive set, kiddo.

I know Louisana is in the south so it explains alot, but this
    Yes, we declared with an advantage and made the advantage bigger, 9 to 2 with 3 of our states being almost completely inactive. Z and DboZ made some nice defences and got some help and stood out, really good play by them. Rest of WLF died almost completely in 3 something days.

I have not seen WLF do anything vs equal opponents yet in 2 months... Correction, i?ve seen them die alot. I could probably train a gang of 10 year olds to kill everybody with 15 states in a 30 player game.

I did not die last set, have not died this set either. But i wont be playing til next set, thats correct.
    Good job on losing 30+ active states we had last set with your actions and now playing with maybe 10 left.

See you in next set. We wont be warring.
    Dont be too sad.
    Margus:
    Just saw Antons ripped body and now i see that Visconte is a beautiful man aswell.#nohomo.

Dont be too sad.
    Will cry myself to sleep tonight

Good job on losing 30+ active states we had last set with your actions and now playing with maybe 10 left.

Dont be too sad.
    WLF did nothing to instigate this set. Had yall not hit it would have been a complete netting set for everyone.

Missionary Guest

Where were they? The 2 sets before (November and October) there was 20 members playing. But seeing as were just picking random comments out of thin air, there were 50 active players before you made this post. So stop posting!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Derek View Post
    WLF did nothing to instigate this set. Had yall not hit it would have been a complete netting set for everyone.
    Look it from our perspective. Would you have believed that based on what went down last set? Especially when there is a nation called guardians of WLF.

Where were they? The 2 sets before (November and October) there was 20 members playing. But seeing as were just picking random comments out of thin air, there were 50 active players before you made this post. So stop posting!!!
    Excatly, we had no players and it goes the same way now even when we had a glimmer of hope with the returns. In December came most oldschool guys back and instead of dividing into equal nations and play so that everyone can play for a few rounds to boost the numbers even more you decided its best to gang up and kill everyone. And this set we hoped its 3 nations but turns out just 1 as always, kinda saw it with the feeding grabs at the start but still had hope.

Give me 50 names, there are none. There is 15 or so WLF guys, 6 estonians and 5 other "alliance" guys, not all active. Everyone else logs in once a week maybe, thats not a active player and does not add anything to the game other than statistic. ONE new active guy with N tag this set, last set we had how many, 3,4?
    Margus:
    Just saw Antons ripped body and now i see that Visconte is a beautiful man aswell.#nohomo.

Look it from our perspective. Would you have believed that based on what went down last set? Especially when there is a nation called guardians of WLF.
    Last set could have been avoided if not for aggressive actions by USOG and ESCO.

Missionary Guest

Excatly, we had no players and it goes the same way now even when we had a glimmer of hope with the returns. In December came most oldschool guys back and instead of dividing into equal nations and play so that everyone can play for a few rounds to boost the numbers even more you decided its best to gang up and kill everyone. And this set we hoped its 3 nations but turns out just 1 as always, kinda saw it with the feeding grabs at the start but still had hope.

Give me 50 names, there are none. There is 15 or so WLF guys, 6 estonians and 5 other "alliance" guys, not all active. Everyone else logs in once a week maybe, thats not a active player and does not add anything to the game other than statistic. ONE new active guy with N tag this set, last set we had how many, 3,4?
    That last bit was a joke, thought you would get that but hey. You made up numbers and facts so did I.

And all WLF came back to play together, they didn't know about the 4 man nation rule so why wouldn't they play together?. Funny that you were quite the whole time you were beating us but pipe up as soon as you know your going to/have lost. Conceded defeat like a gentleman.

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    That last bit was a joke, thought you would get that but hey. You made up numbers and facts so did I.

And all WLF came back to play together, they didn't know about the 4 man nation rule so why wouldn't they play together?. Funny that you were quite the whole time you were beating us but pipe up as soon as you know your going to/have lost. Conceded defeat like a gentleman.
    From your perspective I get it. But you can't get mad when WLF teams up after you hit them. It has not been 1 nation, SC has played completely separate from WLF. Nor did we join into this war. We could have easily struck back, but we didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post

Look back at this thread, i was not the one pipeing it up. It was internethero Chris who boasted what a bunch of losers other players are and how WLF is glorious as soon as they made a successful attack on us. I liked this thread how it was, with awesome storytelling by you and other guys.

@Derek the problem is you had WLF-s back at all times(which was revealed by those 10 or so spies and [0] actions). If it had been necessary for some reason you would have teamed up with WLF, wouldnt you? I would if i played with friends. But thats the thing, noone else is playing or is allowed to play when there is just 1 big team here taking half the room. We know because we did the same thing a year ago with Wardogs and took the motivation from at least 75% of players including our own. Then idleing through the sets for a year with only Mis and Pasha giving us some competition. All this means noone else has any realistic chance to win thus bringing us to this conclusion its killing the game the same way we were killing it a year ago.(not that it isnt half-dead already currently)

I dont know about you but i want to play this game like it was back in 2006-7 world-of-war/domination times with nations 100 men strong. That was exciting, currently it is just bullshit.
    Margus: