Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Changes - February Round

Default Changes - February Round

Changes for this round.

- War Attacks can only be made when war has been declared.
    - War declarations will now take 6hrs to take effect.

- Spy Attacks that require war to be declared:
    * Sabotage Airbases
    * Sabotage Navel Bases
    * Sabotage Barracks
    * Readiness Attack

These changes are in effort to reduce the suicides against states and also help equal the war challenge a little but giving the defender a little more notice before the strikes begin.
    Last edited by Mr President; 01-29-2016 at 17:04.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Main spy attack that is used is Readiness attack, think this should be in with those others too?

Overall im not sure on how this will make suiciding harder or defends top states except for just not being able to surprise but we?ll see i guess.
    Margus:
    Just saw Antons ripped body and now i see that Visconte is a beautiful man aswell.#nohomo.

Quote Originally Posted by Visconte View Post
    Main spy attack that is used is Readiness attack, think this should be in with those others too?

Overall im not sure on how this will make suiciding harder or defends top states except for just not being able to surprise but we?ll see i guess.
    Readiness is on that list.

This is the first of a few steps to making suiciding harder. I know someone can easily declare war and attack but this way it gives a little more time to prepare against. If you're a top state I would hope you would be logging in at least a couple times a day to keep track of things. I don't think it's fair to give full protection over a state just because they are on top. There needs to be some effort from the player too.

Making these attacks war only simply makes it so someone can't just drop 5 AA's on someone and easily mess up the state. Now they have to declare their intentions and wait 6hrs to act them out.

The 4 member limit is still on?
    Margus:
    Just saw Antons ripped body and now i see that Visconte is a beautiful man aswell.#nohomo.

Yes.

6 hours to prepare? That almost makes a FS pointless..... I mean yeah the nation attacking will probably have turns stored up cause they know whats going on, but still... that will definitely change the dynamic of a war a lot...
    And Shepards We Shall Be
    For Thee My Lord For Thee
    Power Hath Descended From Thy Hand
    Our Feet May Swiftly Carry Out Thy Commands
    And We Shall Flow A River Forth To Thee
    And Teeming With Souls Shall It Ever Be
    In Nomeni Patri, Et Fili, Spiritus Scanti

Have fun
    >Gretchen will never choose to sit next to you in class.

Amanda even attempts an underwater blowjob but nearly drowns after getting carried away.

Changing the dynamic of war is what we are looking for. 2hr declarations isn't long enough for the member base we currently have. The wars are over on the FS. The 6hrs may need to be adjusted but it's where we decided to start. Once we have more data on the 6hrs we will adjust as needed.

I would say 3 or 4 hours then. 6 is just to much.

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

currently right now this is what is happening and its from Pres himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    I remember when USA and Lor (the two powerhouse nations at that time) decided to "plan" a war. We all knew that the two toughest kids on the block had to fight, but neither really wanted too as we all knew how long the war would last and how much sleep we all would lose . So we "planned" a war similar to what you guys have done. Both sides agreed on a crazy time figuring neither would be awake during it, however everyone from both nations were on and neither could successfully complete a FS against the other. The war lasted about 6hrs when Devil and I agreed it was stupid.

Planned wars sound fun during the planning stages, but once you get to the battlefield it sucks. Honestly, the way things are now, just war whomever you wish. If they get pissed and leave then they would have left eventually. Not saying warring the same people over and over, but just kill who you want and let the cards fall as they will.

Those who fight back or plan a revenge attack, they will be the ones who stick around. They have the fire inside of them that we are looking for as a member

With all this being said, if you kill me I will close the game down. HA!

jk
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _