Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanted To Check In

Default Wanted To Check In

Well Hello Everyone. Hope all is going well. I must admit I made my state and am a tad bit confused so I am going to need a refresher course on how to spend my turns, but seeing as how this set is already what 10 days in. doesn't seem like it will much matter.

For anyone that doesn't know me, I have been playing since the original game, made a few friends, and probably way more enemies. LoR is what my signature reads, also started Revolution In Our Time back in the day, and played with a few other nations here and there.

Can't believe you guys held this together for this long but I am glad you did. Good to reminisce and come back.
    And Shepards We Shall Be
    For Thee My Lord For Thee
    Power Hath Descended From Thy Hand
    Our Feet May Swiftly Carry Out Thy Commands
    And We Shall Flow A River Forth To Thee
    And Teeming With Souls Shall It Ever Be
    In Nomeni Patri, Et Fili, Spiritus Scanti

Nice to see you back Yep, we are still here. We have a lot of changes headed our way which we are hoping will expand membership again. Not advertising until the changes are complete but there are some cool things in the game now.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Changes are always good. Keeps the game from getting stale. Much like many of the players do But hey, guess I am just the new guy again learning from the best!
    And Shepards We Shall Be

Welcome back Guy it has been a long time since I have seen you around. Ali is floating around and so is Satan off and on
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

Missionary Guest

Welcome back guy, good to see few of the older guys coming back :-)

good to see you again dude

Thanks Guys! I started a state, but it was late into the set so I havn't played many of my turns. Hoping that someone wants me in their nation ( wink wink, nudge nudge) and can teach me how to be a casher again. I use to do quite well when I played casher. Now i am just lost with having to have science to upgrade, and having oil and food and science all come from one type of building. So some help would be greatly appreciated. And I am glad to hear Ali and Satan are still creeping around too. What about Devil? he been around at all? Maybe it is time for a LoR reunion tour . you know, have a little fun, start a few wars, make everyone hate us. just like the good ol days! but seriously, anyone want me in their nation for the rest of this set so you can teach me how to be a casher again? And if your nation is playing casher next set I will be happy to stay on as a thanks for giving me a refresher course on how to play my turns wisely instead of foolishly
    And Shepards We Shall Be

Not many options sicne there is a 4 member limit for nations now. Try AC or LoW.

There is a 4 member Limit? Well that is goofy. And I think I am doing alright on my own so far. remembered how to get the nation tax rate going and buying tech for the nation, and Making sure there is some troops in the nation so that it can cover my ***. Though as the only on in the nation, I guess it would just make more sense for me to not buy any military and just lower my tax rate just to buy tech for myself? . I guess this is a question for a different forum category though.
    And Shepards We Shall Be

Yes, if you solo, then tech only, NA doesn't make any sense.

Like you said in the previous post - oil, tech, food come from one building and for upgrading you buy science, if you figured that out so fast, then you'll be fine for the next set.

The 4 member limit was established, so there wouldn't just be 2 8 member nations (we've had less than 20 players active in 1 set). Right now we have 30-40 active states and I guess pasha and mrp have discussed removing the limit, but it hasn't happened so far.