Thread: Revolution In Our Time for April Set!

Default Revolution In Our Time for April Set!

Hello All,

I am going to be running RIOT again next set. Casher and Techer are going to be supported, and I think will run a lot smoother now that I have some kinks worked out.

Assuming Everyone comes back so far I am looking at having 4 Active Members. Me, My Brother, MellonColly, and Matt Little. Pres is welcome to join back but I don't know if he will. As well as our sixth member who ran indy and didn't have any support from our nation tech.

So I have at least 2 open spots, possibly more based on who decides to come back. I would like to keep Pres as well as everyone else if they are willing to stay and help me with my nation, as well as my own personal playing because I did okay but definitly still sucked it up. I never really had a chance to net in the past so I think this is the first set I ever actually netted all set.

Tax will start at 25% because 17 kinda left us a little short on NA most of the set ( Our Tech was on point for the most part)

If anyone would like to join, or if anyone has any suggestions please post or PM me. Thank you and enjoy the rest of your March Set! Best of Luck to everyone!!!!
    And Shepards We Shall Be
    For Thee My Lord For Thee
    Power Hath Descended From Thy Hand
    Our Feet May Swiftly Carry Out Thy Commands
    And We Shall Flow A River Forth To Thee
    And Teeming With Souls Shall It Ever Be
    In Nomeni Patri, Et Fili, Spiritus Scanti

Quote Originally Posted by Guy77 View Post
    Hello All,

I am going to be running RIOT again next set. Casher and Techer are going to be supported, and I think will run a lot smoother now that I have some kinks worked out.

Assuming Everyone comes back so far I am looking at having 4 Active Members. Me, My Brother, MellonColly, and Matt Little. Pres is welcome to join back but I don't know if he will. As well as our sixth member who ran indy and didn't have any support from our nation tech.

So I have at least 2 open spots, possibly more based on who decides to come back. I would like to keep Pres as well as everyone else if they are willing to stay and help me with my nation, as well as my own personal playing because I did okay but definitly still sucked it up. I never really had a chance to net in the past so I think this is the first set I ever actually netted all set.

Tax will start at 25% because 17 kinda left us a little short on NA most of the set ( Our Tech was on point for the most part)

If anyone would like to join, or if anyone has any suggestions please post or PM me. Thank you and enjoy the rest of your March Set! Best of Luck to everyone!!!!

I'd like to join
    >Gretchen will never choose to sit next to you in class.

Amanda even attempts an underwater blowjob but nearly drowns after getting carried away.

heyneken we would be happy to have you!!! Well that puts us at a confirmed 5. if we can get pres back 6, and our other memeber who ran off strat 7, but I do not want anyone running the strat we arn't supporting this time.

Casher / Techer
    And Shepards We Shall Be
    For Thee My Lord For Thee
    Power Hath Descended From Thy Hand
    Our Feet May Swiftly Carry Out Thy Commands
    And We Shall Flow A River Forth To Thee
    And Teeming With Souls Shall It Ever Be
    In Nomeni Patri, Et Fili, Spiritus Scanti

Hey, matt little is a pseudonym for me, but I'll be back in next set too. RIOT ftw

I'll be there.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Guy, you still around?