Hello All,

I am going to be running RIOT again next set. Casher and Techer are going to be supported, and I think will run a lot smoother now that I have some kinks worked out.

Assuming Everyone comes back so far I am looking at having 4 Active Members. Me, My Brother, MellonColly, and Matt Little. Pres is welcome to join back but I don't know if he will. As well as our sixth member who ran indy and didn't have any support from our nation tech.

So I have at least 2 open spots, possibly more based on who decides to come back. I would like to keep Pres as well as everyone else if they are willing to stay and help me with my nation, as well as my own personal playing because I did okay but definitly still sucked it up. I never really had a chance to net in the past so I think this is the first set I ever actually netted all set.

Tax will start at 25% because 17 kinda left us a little short on NA most of the set ( Our Tech was on point for the most part)

If anyone would like to join, or if anyone has any suggestions please post or PM me. Thank you and enjoy the rest of your March Set! Best of Luck to everyone!!!!