Ugly??? I put my heart and soul into that theme.. jk. I thought about keeping the same "Army" theme (default) as we have in the main game, but I figured people might get confused and not remember which server they are on. We can make the Army theme default for both servers. No biggie to me.

The link shift is supposed to be that way. Each time you click a link, it should relocate to the left. Most sites that I have been on does it this way and a natural impulse is to go to the first link on the left. We can make them stay in the same spot, but I would like to keep it the way it is for a few sets and then revisit the idea.

This server was designed based off of earlier arguments about wanting a netting server without the fear of getting killed or ruined. I took out the war attacks for just that reason. If you look back at the posts you'll see my concerns about a netting server is, people would be bored. It proves my point that even though getting AR'd or AA'd or even having money stolen, it keeps things a little more interesting. I believe you'll see the new server evolve into a state vs state server where states can declare war on each other and also other types of harmful attacks, such as stealing.

However, I do like the new server for a training server. It's slow, easier and less complicated than the main.