Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [eleet] vs [WES]

Default [eleet] vs [WES]

[Today 13:23] BeeNo: done
    [Today 13:20] blaa: you can copy my answers here to that thread. I have no further comments. Thank you for your time.
    [Today 13:19] BeeNo: I'm switching this to forum thread in W&R
    [Today 13:19] blaa: i think wlf and eleet have this kind of relationship at this phase of the game. We either do a peace pact or we war. Whats so wrong about that?

[Today 13:18] BeeNo: so you are supporting my point, your carry baggage from previous sets because of a war that was apparently a slaughter.
    [Today 13:18] blaa: i wouldnt say we or wlf holds a grudge for one another. But its apparent that we're going to war eachother unless we agree on a peace pact early in the set. This time we didn't negotitate a peace pact so its logical that we'll war.
    [Today 13:16] Visconte: busted.
    [Today 13:16] blaa: oops, logged in from my other account
    [Today 13:15] Visconte: Tell that to WLF from last set and to WLF from january set. That is the whole reason there is another server in the making. I agree its stupid but they wanted it like that and we deliver it like that.
    [Today 13:14] BeeNo: now that doesn't apply to this war as it was 2 vs 7 and the 2 will have hard time getting kills as is
    [Today 13:14] blaa: well, last set we were wiped out. We went guerilla mode and eventually killed almost all of them
    [Today 13:14] BeeNo: its just a whole nation wiped in a FS and 0 chance for counter attack
    [Today 13:14] BeeNo: is because there not actually wars
    [Today 13:13] BeeNo: one of the biggest reasons there is carry over of wars between sets
    [Today 13:12] blaa: i just said he had 0 defence because you said that kill was very fast
    [Today 13:12] BeeNo: I essentially have 0 defenses for this point in the set, and you fellas are very low as well. I think we could all easily buy enough jets or lvl 12 bombers to not need to regain readiness fairly quickly.
    [Today 13:09] blaa: and i dont agree that killing should take longer. if a state is online it is almost impossible to kill. state had 4 hours to come online, that should be enough
    [Today 13:09] blaa: beeno, this "thing" you're witnessing has been ongoing for past few sets. If eleet hadn't attacked then "they" would have.
    [Today 13:07] BeeNo: I just think it should take longer regardless, also curious whether FA was attempted b4 the attacks? and did #28 need to be kileld as well?
    [Today 13:04] blaa: so? he had 0 defence
    [Today 13:03] BeeNo: that was 1 minute 23 seconds to kill #165, who had over 30k land at the time. 278 AR's.
    [Today 13:00] BeeNo: and i think i did like the 3 turn per attack, but at low numbers at least having the chance to get kills is important
    [Today 13:00] BeeNo: I like 10 or none!
    [Today 12:59] Mr President: 30?
    Last edited by BeeNo; 06-13-2016 at 15:24. Reason: added more shoutbox comments
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

The point is, new nations and players learn from what is going on in game. If there is no FA from our older nations, then you can expect no FA from any nations.

From what i could tell, #28 was a late start who was not a significant threat to you as a nation. FA could have been attempted at some point even after the kill on #165. If FA was not responded to then I feel your next attacks would be justified. You are creating an atmosphere where if these guys make new states I can guess what the goal will be.

I'd be curious to hear from some of the guys at WES if they sign back on.

well, Z and Deus can comment how they feel if they see this

but really. Should have we waited until z, deus and capitalist hit us first?
    Last edited by blaa; 06-13-2016 at 15:36.

3 states were stocking and we were 90% sure about them attacking us at later point of the set so we took them out. Well, 1 of them still alive. I agree it was not fair, 7 in eleet vs 3 stockers, but it would of been stupid to just wait for them to attack us.
    Only sky is the limit.

We are at a unique point in the game, [eleet] and [reborn] have 14 of the 20 or so active players. There is an opportunity here to ask ourselves what kind of game we want going forward. I move that eleet, reborn, and all other nations interested began drafting an international set of laws that once ratified and signed by all nations willing can create a new phase of prosperity!
    Last edited by BeeNo; 06-13-2016 at 15:47.

what? i think you see too much drama in this war.

This is bigger than this war, there is an opportunity here.

well, I do like that they fight for liquer and hookers..
    [4:06:20] Pavel:
    Stepps : Always a good idea to try and get atleast 1 Estonian in your nation instead of what we got

There was an opportunity like that here in December/January when we had like 40 active states and quite a few even nations(4 member rule). It turned out to be just a mass suiciding which has brought us to this point here this set. United Nations or whatever is never gonna happen in this game as long as there is one goal and one winner and nothing more to gain each set. I want to win, you want to win. One of us has to either back out or get bent down. And backing out is usually not an option if you invest quite some time into this game.
    Margus:
    Just saw Antons ripped body and now i see that Visconte is a beautiful man aswell.#nohomo.

As far as i remember, WLF has been always commited to war, its the only way they know and understand, if any one of them would jump in to say they have changed their ways, id take it with grain of salt at best. I'd consider them always hostile unless agreed otherwise, just like Blaa stated, and i'm pretty happy that we're still on the same page after all those years.

You dont fix playerbase issues with few sets of peaceful neting, even more, you would probably create false illusion and expectations on the long run.