Thread: [eleet] vs [WES]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default [eleet] vs [WES]

[Today 13:23] BeeNo: done
    [Today 13:20] blaa: you can copy my answers here to that thread. I have no further comments. Thank you for your time.
    [Today 13:19] BeeNo: I'm switching this to forum thread in W&R
    [Today 13:19] blaa: i think wlf and eleet have this kind of relationship at this phase of the game. We either do a peace pact or we war. Whats so wrong about that?

[Today 13:18] BeeNo: so you are supporting my point, your carry baggage from previous sets because of a war that was apparently a slaughter.
    [Today 13:18] blaa: i wouldnt say we or wlf holds a grudge for one another. But its apparent that we're going to war eachother unless we agree on a peace pact early in the set. This time we didn't negotitate a peace pact so its logical that we'll war.
    [Today 13:16] Visconte: busted.
    [Today 13:16] blaa: oops, logged in from my other account
    [Today 13:15] Visconte: Tell that to WLF from last set and to WLF from january set. That is the whole reason there is another server in the making. I agree its stupid but they wanted it like that and we deliver it like that.
    [Today 13:14] BeeNo: now that doesn't apply to this war as it was 2 vs 7 and the 2 will have hard time getting kills as is
    [Today 13:14] blaa: well, last set we were wiped out. We went guerilla mode and eventually killed almost all of them
    [Today 13:14] BeeNo: its just a whole nation wiped in a FS and 0 chance for counter attack
    [Today 13:14] BeeNo: is because there not actually wars
    [Today 13:13] BeeNo: one of the biggest reasons there is carry over of wars between sets
    [Today 13:12] blaa: i just said he had 0 defence because you said that kill was very fast
    [Today 13:12] BeeNo: I essentially have 0 defenses for this point in the set, and you fellas are very low as well. I think we could all easily buy enough jets or lvl 12 bombers to not need to regain readiness fairly quickly.
    [Today 13:09] blaa: and i dont agree that killing should take longer. if a state is online it is almost impossible to kill. state had 4 hours to come online, that should be enough
    [Today 13:09] blaa: beeno, this "thing" you're witnessing has been ongoing for past few sets. If eleet hadn't attacked then "they" would have.
    [Today 13:07] BeeNo: I just think it should take longer regardless, also curious whether FA was attempted b4 the attacks? and did #28 need to be kileld as well?
    [Today 13:04] blaa: so? he had 0 defence
    [Today 13:03] BeeNo: that was 1 minute 23 seconds to kill #165, who had over 30k land at the time. 278 AR's.
    [Today 13:00] BeeNo: and i think i did like the 3 turn per attack, but at low numbers at least having the chance to get kills is important
    [Today 13:00] BeeNo: I like 10 or none!
    [Today 12:59] Mr President: 30?
    Last edited by BeeNo; 06-13-2016 at 15:24. Reason: added more shoutbox comments
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6