Thread: Spy Attacks, Outside of War

Default Spy Attacks, Outside of War

There have been several complaints about states being able to declare war and do spy attacks before the war time allows. It has been this way for as long as I can remember and wasn't taken advantage of very much until now. We have had 3 consecutive sets where this has happened. Starting next set, you will be required to wait until the war time expires to complete harmful spy missions, just as you do with military attacks.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Maybe it could be a bit more creative if it was different time from regular attacks? So that they are two different things. Does not change much but just so that people could actually think about them as a viable alternative method. Like 4(or 3 or whatever it is now) hours for military attacks and 2 for spy attacks?
    Margus:
    Just saw Antons ripped body and now i see that Visconte is a beautiful man aswell.#nohomo.

Why would you want it any different, V? If you're trying to harm another state regardless of whether it's spying or attacking, I think the same rules should apply
    Change your words, change your life

words --> thoughts --> actions --> habits --> success/failure

I don't think it should be different. It should be the same. Also, I'm working on an alliance script. Nations will be able to have up to two alliances and there will be some benefits between allies. I'm prob 50% done with the script. I was pushing to have it completed by next set but that depends on my work schedule. If I can get a couple of slow days then I would get it completed.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"