Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alliances!

Feeding has never been seen as illegal, but it always creates bad blood. Why add something that will 100% add conflicts to the game?

You can only send 10%. It will take a long time before you can really send an amount that would make a huge difference. We are trying to add some new things to the game to help make it more interesting.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Why not have military aid during war only? I dont see much point other than feeding for the money or military part outside war.

Or make it so that you can send aid to other nations only as much as has been destroyed by the attacker.
    Margus:
    Just saw Antons ripped body and now i see that Visconte is a beautiful man aswell.#nohomo.

Quote Originally Posted by Visconte View Post
    Why not have military aid during war only? I dont see much point other than feeding for the money or military part outside war.
    I like that! When war is declared, you can send aid. Would cut out the feeding, unless people declare just for fun, which could happen. Would be nice if people just didn't abuse things. I see these types of Alliance features in other games and it doesn't get abused. Why is it always with this game that people abuse things?

I dont think it is by far the only game where there is multiple contenders and just one winner and people abusing things. Its just coded into the game currently and it has been the main reason most people have left. Its not real life where you can shame people and people dont do shit anymore. It just doesnt work. You gotta make the game work for it, change it so that there is no reason to abuse. And to do that the easy answer is that we need other goals to achieve in this game other than just the round win. It has been discussed multiple times in these forums already...
    Margus:
    Just saw Antons ripped body and now i see that Visconte is a beautiful man aswell.#nohomo.

Quote Originally Posted by Visconte View Post
    I dont think it is by far the only game where there is multiple contenders and just one winner and people abusing things. Its just coded into the game currently and it has been the main reason most people have left. Its not real life where you can shame people and people dont do shit anymore. It just doesnt work. You gotta make the game work for it, change it so that there is no reason to abuse. And to do that the easy answer is that we need other goals to achieve in this game other than just the round win. It has been discussed multiple times in these forums already...
    I agree and disagree with some of this. Yes, you can't shame people into not doing something however, if you find something why abuse it? Simply report it so I can fix it. And I'm not saying every single game out there is or isn't abused. I'm saying it just seems like it has always been a huge problem with this game and I don't notice it as much on other games.

Yes, other goals have been discussed and I have worked on a few of those ideas as well. Alliances have been discussed for some time now as well and I think should be part of the game. I did like your suggestion about making it war time only to send military aid. I have removed the alliance feature for now until I can add that in. I think that makes perfect sense.