Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alliances!

Default Alliances!

I have added a new feature into the game for the last few days so we can test it a little. The new feature is called Alliances. Nation can now select up to two allies. When you have an ally you are able to send Aid packages to each others nations (1 time per day each, up to 10%). Another benefit to being an ally is, if another nation is warring your ally, you can instantly declare war against the enemy nation, as long as the war is still active. There is no time restriction, however, this only works if your ally is the one who was declared against. If they declare, you can't instantly join.

Nation leaders and anyone with the Foreign Affairs priv are able to send and accept alliance requests. You must remain allies for 36hrs before you can end the alliance. Alliances are not able to declare war against each other. Currently there is no costs associated with being allies. There are several things we will be adding to the alliance program, but for now this is a start. Perhaps we can have allies NA help during war attacks, or allies can purchase goods 1 hr before anyone else ect ect.. I wanted to get the foundation built before adding too many things to it.

When you send a request, the proposed nation (leader and FA priv members) receives a message. You also receive a message if/when they accept. When nations become allies, it is public knowledge as it will state it in Global News. Anytime an ally sends an Aid Package, it is also displayed in the Global News.

While testing, please make sure messages are being sent when proposed and accepted. I will bypass the 36hr wait time during testing so please make alliances and end them. Please post any issues to this thread and I will address them when able.

To create an alliance you simply go to the alliance page, select which alliance slot you have open and click on Add Alliance. Then from the drop down menu, select a nation from the list and add a message (optional). Once complete that nation will receive a message stating you are requesting an alliance, if they accept, your alliance is created and you will receive a message letting you know they accepted it. If they decline, you'll need to find another nation to request ..
    Last edited by Mr President; 07-22-2016 at 15:41.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

"When you have an ally you are able to send Aid packages to each others nations (1 time per day each, up to 10%)."

What does 10% mean?

Means i can demand 10% of your army or i will AA you.
    Margus:
    Just saw Antons ripped body and now i see that Visconte is a beautiful man aswell.#nohomo.

vinnie was first, margus was second, visconte will be third

first for what

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    "When you have an ally you are able to send Aid packages to each others nations (1 time per day each, up to 10%)."

What does 10% mean?
    10% of whatever Aid package you are sending. So if you send money, you can only send up to 10% of what you have.

In all honesty, I fail to see why would we need such thing? Just so I can exploit this feature next set and then we'll remove it or change it?

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    In all honesty, I fail to see why would we need such thing? Just so I can exploit this feature next set and then we'll remove it or change it?
    Do we need it??? No, we don't "need" it. The version you see now is only the base of what could become. It is something new that allows people to become "official" allies. it offers a few benefits in being in an alliance. Right now it is fairly small but I could see this growing into some cool things.

It would be nice if you exploit things this set so I can work on fixing them before next set

I mean the aid thingie. In war you don't need 100 million more money, you need turns. So in war it is useless. But aid could be used for feeding.
    Set ally nation tax to 50%, give aid every day and boom, your main nation can have lower tax.

Agreed.. However every transaction is listed in the global news so if someone see another nation feeding them, kill them! I like the idea of donating turns tho.. That is something to think about.