Thread: Color Grabs

Default Color Grabs

I have added the new color grab feature in the game for the rest of this set. On the left side of the scores page you will see the radio box is colored with a specific color based on the amount of grabs they have received in the last 36hrs.

0-1 Standard Attacks Received - Green
    2-3 Standard Attacks Received - Yellow
    4+ Standard Attacks Received - Orange

These are all based on a 36hr period and updates every 20 min (same as scores). I'm not a huge fan of this as I like people spending more time on the game however, I do understand how time is scarce these days for all of us so let's see how this goes. We may change it for new players only, or a pay to use process or maybe even a premium member benefit. But for now, everyone can use it.
    Last edited by Mr President; 08-26-2016 at 13:40.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Also, you will see the points column in the scores. I am working with that for a little while so I needed it to be shown. I have always liked the points system but never had a way to make it actually work in a way for competition. I have a few ideas but would like some more. Right now the point system is set up like:

If you make a successful attack on states with higher NW or win when being attacked by a larger state, you get a point. If you fail an attack or a smaller states attacks you, you lose a point. Pretty simple setup but we could do more with the point system I think.

I'm working on different ways states and nations can win the round. Right now a state wins the whole thing. That will change soon. We will have a state winner and nation winners.

I dunno if i should write here or under suggestions but here goes:

I think the traffic lights system should be either buyable for some money ingame or for premium accounts only. Its not necessary to win but makes the life easier. At first glance I like it alot tho.

Points system could maybe also take into account land grabbed versus land lost or something. Or some other statistical data on some page showing winners/losers by grab amounts.
    Margus:
    Just saw Antons ripped body and now i see that Visconte is a beautiful man aswell.#nohomo.

Quote Originally Posted by Visconte View Post
    I dunno if i should write here or under suggestions but here goes:

I think the traffic lights system should be either buyable for some money ingame or for premium accounts only. Its not necessary to win but makes the life easier. At first glance I like it alot tho.

Points system could maybe also take into account land grabbed versus land lost or something. Or some other statistical data on some page showing winners/losers by grab amounts.
    I agree. I think it will be a Premium benefit. I'll keep it free for this set and then change it starting next set.

One of the things I'm thinking for points is making them so they don't reset each set. That way they continue to grow/shrink each set and then we can have an accurate points system for rewards of something. Maybe cash points in for premiums or something. If you don't play a set and your states turns auto, then you could lose points if grabbed.