Thread: Portal Change and Annual Nation Ranks

Default Portal Change and Annual Nation Ranks

A couple of things:

1) The portal design is changing. With some of the changes I plan to make I need more width so I have removed the menus on the left. All menu options are now in the drop down menu above. Not all of the pages have been converted to match the new style so some of the pages will be really wide, I will adjust these as I can so they fit the screen appropriately.

2) A new section in the portal has been created that will allow you to choose a year and see how the nations ranked and dominated, throughout that year, broken out per set. It is set to display the largest NW nations, to the lowest based on how each set was finished. I will make it so it can be sorted by categories, but for now it is based on highest NW.

I plan to create the same style system for states. Please review and let me know if something should be changed to improve it.

Portal-->Top 10 tab-->Annual Nation Ranks

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Is it possible to also have an option to add together the networths of same nations. For example total of Wardogs in 2015 compared to total networth of NiP over the same year or something? Maybe even something similar for states based on their user account or ingame number or something?

To see who is the best over a period of a year.
    Margus:
    Just saw Antons ripped body and now i see that Visconte is a beautiful man aswell.#nohomo.

I'm not sure what more I can do with that page but I could make it to where you select a nation from that page and it would list out all of their scores for the year with a total at the bottom. Would that work?

hmmm sadly, no I can't do that. Nations don't carry the same ID each set and I need that ID to process the query. Let me think this through some more and see if I can come up with a way.