Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Next Set!

Default New Next Set!

A few changes for next set:

- CBox priv has finally been removed. It hasn't done anything in a long time, I just keep forgetting to remove it

- Spy Attack changes. Several spy missions have either been removed or combined with another mission. We will only have 9 Spy Missions available.

1) Obtain State Info - This includes the overview of the state, Savings and market activity.

2) Military Espionage - Same as before

3) Bomb Structures - Same as before

4) Sabotage Military - This is a new mission. It combines the barracks, air field and naval attacks in one mission. It will blow up a % of Inf, Tanks, Jets, Bombers and Ships.

5) Infiltrate Banks - Same as before but now stealing the money is back!

6) Genocide - Same as before.

7) Razing - Same as before. (Will soon include destroying oil)

8) Infiltrate National Govt.. - Same as before.

9) Attack Readiness - Same as before.

All the others have been removed from the game. For the past 6 sets I have been keeping track of the spy ops that were used the most. All of the ones you see above made the cut. The other ops were hardly to never used so in an effort to clean up the spy missions, they were removed.

The turns required for each of these is still 1 turn. This will change very soon as some of these missions are a lot more powerful and should require more. I wanted to play a set or two with these before I adjust the turn usage.

Also, the max amount of times you can perform aggressive spy attacks against another state, outside of war, has been increased to 25 in a 24hr time frame.

Enjoy!

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

why not add foreign aid... least I should be able to send money or resources or even military to someone maybe during war times or not even war time... but it should be limited...

Foreign aid is part of the alliance script. I pulled it out of the game a few sets ago to fix some issues with it. It should hopefully return within the next few sets.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Foreign aid is part of the alliance script. I pulled it out of the game a few sets ago to fix some issues with it. It should hopefully return within the next few sets.
    Please dont add foreign aid and also remove stealing from the game (the top1 score, 1,45bil that I did 2 sets ago, should be removed then, too). I have no motivation to play if I could win every set easily by abusing stealing every set with my teammate (or not abuse it but then always be paranoid thinking that other people use it who get great scores).
    Only sky is the limit.

Stealing has been removed.

i only came back to try stealing though havent even notice its not there, keep forgeting to take turns )
    How is everyone?

indeed i just noticed that i actually stole cash dammit

Mr p you can just remove stealing because someone used it and was successful when he was at top... please bring back stealing.. stop removing things that makes the game interesting... you keep removing interesting features... instead of adding new ones...
    Last edited by Whilston; 10-19-2017 at 05:46.

Quote Originally Posted by Whilston View Post
    Mr p you can just remove stealing because someone used it and was successful when he was at top... please bring back stealing.. stop removing things that makes the game interesting... you keep removing interesting features... instead of adding new ones...
    I am 95% sure you have been playing with multiple accounts, which is not allowed (#92, #6, probably #97 too). Even if I'm wrong, then those states clearly play together and would benefit a lot from stealing/foreign aid that you keep asking for.
    Only way I see stealing NOT ruining the game would be if everyone could publicly see how much someone has stolen money from other players and from who - like it would show in global events. Otherwise its too easy to secretly abuse and win every set.
    Only sky is the limit.

Stealing as a global event would be nice feature indeed.
    Margus:
    Just saw Antons ripped body and now i see that Visconte is a beautiful man aswell.#nohomo.