Thread: New Next Set!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Mr p you can just remove stealing because someone used it and was successful when he was at top... please bring back stealing.. stop removing things that makes the game interesting... you keep removing interesting features... instead of adding new ones...
    Last edited by Whilston; 10-19-2017 at 04:46.

Quote Originally Posted by Whilston View Post
    Mr p you can just remove stealing because someone used it and was successful when he was at top... please bring back stealing.. stop removing things that makes the game interesting... you keep removing interesting features... instead of adding new ones...
    I am 95% sure you have been playing with multiple accounts, which is not allowed (#92, #6, probably #97 too). Even if I'm wrong, then those states clearly play together and would benefit a lot from stealing/foreign aid that you keep asking for.
    Only way I see stealing NOT ruining the game would be if everyone could publicly see how much someone has stolen money from other players and from who - like it would show in global events. Otherwise its too easy to secretly abuse and win every set.
    Only sky is the limit.

Stealing as a global event would be nice feature indeed.
    Margus:
    Just saw Antons ripped body and now i see that Visconte is a beautiful man aswell.#nohomo.