Look what just auto generated when I reset the round. Never thought this day would come.. I mean what will I say? What will I wear to the actual induction? I mean first I would like to thank my parents for supporting me all these years and I would like to thank God for giving me life and I want to thank my friends for........ Guess I should save these for the actual replies to the form

To: You
Date: 19:24:33 - Friday 28th of July 2017
Subject: CONGRATULATIONS!

You are currently being Inducted into the Nation-Wars Hall of Fame. In order to complete the process, we must first have you answer each of the questions below and then send this back to us. Failure to reply will result in you not being Inducted into the Hall of Fame.

1) Started Playing?

2) History?

3) What do you like Most About Nation-Wars?

4) What do you dislike about Nation-Wars?

5) What is your most memorable moment during your WoW/NW career?

6) Which nation would you say has had the biggest impact on your WoW/NW career?

7) Which member would you say has had the biggest impact on your WoW/NW career?

8) When you first started playing WoW/NW did you ever think you would be part of the HOF?

9) What is the biggest impact you feel you have had on the game?

10) Where do you see yourself in 5yrs? And do you think you will still be playing Nation-Wars?

11) Any last words you want to say that will forever remain in the HOF?

12) Picture: (link)

Thank You for taking the time to fill out this form. Once we receive it back we will enter the information into our database and your name will forever be a part of Nation-Wars Hall of Fame.

I'm pretty sure that even without being in the HOF, my name will forever be a part of Nation Wars Or not....