First, the market activity has been fixed for the Obtain State Info spy op. This has not been working properly since the combination changes was in place. Also, the color code script has been updated and now includes failed attacks as part of its count. I adjusted the cron timer so it shouldn't skip as much as it has been lately.

Another change to the Obtain State Info spy op is......... Currently you are able to see Savings information as well as Market Activity. We combined these to help reduce the amount of spy ops however, I have always thought that it was a lot of information for one turn so I made a change. Instead of making it use more turns, I have made it so the upgrade level plays a part.

The actual spy information remains the same but in order to see the savings information you need to have either an equal or greater spy level. So if my spies are level 3 and the defender is level 5 spies, I will be able to see the overview but I will not be able to see savings or market activity. If my spies are level 6 and the defender is level 5, I will be able to see all three. If we both have the same level, I would still be able to see all three.

This is not about the total amount of spies you have, this is the level your spies are at.

There may be more changes added to this post before the start of next set. It is all based on how much free time I get