Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello again

Default Hello again

Hi All

Thought I would say hello as this is my second set in a row after not logging in for a long time. Looking through the forum member list, it's crazy seeing so many names I recognize and yet the game is so quiet. How do we get everyone back?
    Last edited by jeff_capes; 06-05-2018 at 05:54.
    Old Nations: [AF]x4 [E]x3 [Royals]x3 [BA3] [WLF]x4 [TNG] [TNWF] [LOL] [EE] [HORDE] [DAK] [HAJ] [BH]x2 [EURO][TNR][PAIN][CB][US][UB]x2[SKY]

It's hard. The wars are what people like but many of us are to old to be up all night watching our state or preparing a strike. ...

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

i remember nights where you would set your alarmclock 2 hours early to be online just in case (to stonewall)

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

those night sucked.. I remember USA was planning to strike LoR and we set the time for the middle of the night. We all go on to strike and apparently LoR planned to strike us at the same time. That sucked. We all lost sleep and couldn't attack because they were all on. But, I guess it was good in a way because they couldn't attack us either. I remember staying up really late talking with Devil and agreeing to a peace deal.

Wow what a rowdy group of people... To be fair I know a few times we were going to war at 2 am (my time) and around 1:30 am everyone in the nation was pretty much killed. Was kinda nice to just reroll real quick and go back to bed.

January 2009 - Satan666(#44) was awarded the Medal of Destruction for making 819 attacks

I remember setting alarms for every 2 hours to log in and check my state.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Ah the good old days of LoR vs everyone set after set

We should get some teenagers who can stay up late there are also smartphones and whatsapp instead of waiting someone to be online at msn messenger :0

Shouldn't some of us have kids now to replenish the user base? I'm disappointed in some of you guys.

January 2009 - Satan666(#44) was awarded the Medal of Destruction for making 819 attacks

my oldest son played for a while but is busy with his woman and work. pffft.