View Poll Results: Should we have a Global War This set?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

1 16.67%
  • Next Set

5 83.33%

Thread: Global War

Default Global War

She we create a Global War this set?

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

I voted for next set.
    We could try some new things for fun, like everyone getting double turns (2 every 10mins) + global war. Maybe restarts start with max turns? And that set wouldn't be added to top 10 states. Don't know if others agree but i'd also love to see landdropping being implemented back for that set (option to remove free land from you state so you can grab opponent with low land)
    Only sky is the limit.

I'm going with next set as well just because it will give us more time to spread the word and try to get more people back.
    Old Nations: [AF]x4 [E]x3 [Royals]x3 [BA3] [WLF]x4 [TNG] [TNWF] [LOL] [EE] [HORDE] [DAK] [HAJ] [BH]x2 [EURO][TNR][PAIN][CB][US][UB]x2[SKY]

Quote Originally Posted by Margus View Post
    I voted for next set.
    We could try some new things for fun, like everyone getting double turns (2 every 10mins) + global war. Maybe restarts start with max turns? And that set wouldn't be added to top 10 states. Don't know if others agree but i'd also love to see landdropping being implemented back for that set (option to remove free land from you state so you can grab opponent with low land)
    We could make it so it doesn't count but we would have a gap in the history Doing more turns or restarts with max turns is fine as well as adding land dropping back in. For Global Wars maybe I just create a new server and only open it up when we plan to do them. Doesn't matter to me.

Only 5 said yes. Which is about 1/4 of the people playing ..

I won't be ready for war, but I'll be fodder for someone. I am still working on getting my life cleared out some. trying to figure strats and all that jazz. Still have mom with me but that is supposed to be changing as of 7-1 so we'll see.