I have been working on an app version of the game for some time. With our style of game it is extremely difficult to create. About 1.5 yrs ago I set up a mobile version of the game but never fully released it. A few players have been using it and said they really like it. It took them a little while to get used to it but once they did, it is their favorite way to play. It's funny how each of them said the same thing about it.

The app version is set up using another set of files but the same DB. Problem with this setup it, changes to the main game files don't always happen on the app files (due to me forgetting) so I went ahead and made a theme call "App Theme". This uses the same files and allows users to change their theme and use it on their tablets, phones or even PC if you like really big font. On the actual app version, I removed all of the pics of buildings and military but you will still see them when you just use the theme (for now). I will be working on an automatic change so if you log in using a mobile device, it will automatically use the app theme and remove pictures. I thought it would be simple but it's proving to be a little difficult so I will keep working on it. Please check it out and use it some. Please go to http://game.nation-wars.com/account....on=changestyle and select "App Theme". Also, if using a mobile device, you can save Nation-Wars to your main screen and it will open like a app.

Please check it out and don't trash it at first. Try using it and getting used to it then give an honest opinion. We may need to add some things to it (banner or something) but this is just a start. We can build from it if needed.

Enjoy!