Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WLF vs UB

Default WLF vs UB

The boys are back in town

Ohhh yes! let the flame wars begin

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

Would be good to join and kill Umbar, but no room left
    Old Nations: [AF]x4 [E]x3 [Royals]x3 [BA3] [WLF]x4 [TNG] [TNWF] [LOL] [EE] [HORDE] [DAK] [HAJ] [BH]x2 [EURO][TNR][PAIN][CB][US][UB]x2[SKY]

Quote Originally Posted by jeff_capes View Post
    Would be good to join and kill Umbar, but no room left
    I never really liked the cap idea but we needed to do something to help the game have more nations. I don't like it because there is a spot in the portal of the top 10 nations for highest members. With the cap, nobody can ever compete against that. :/

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Wars are not as easy these days. Time is scarce and I for one, can't stay awake past 11pm anymore ..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Whoever kills more networth wins!

Quote Originally Posted by kanman View Post
    Whoever kills more networth wins!
    Its good old fun :-)

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

Congrats on killing me to the Enemy. I was camping with my daughter. Some things more important than game!

It was fun!

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    I never really liked the cap idea but we needed to do something to help the game have more nations. I don't like it because there is a spot in the portal of the top 10 nations for highest members. With the cap, nobody can ever compete against that. :/
    I like the cap to be honest. I just want to kill UB as last set SA killed my inactive solo nation state for no reason. So I would be happy to help
    Old Nations: [AF]x4 [E]x3 [Royals]x3 [BA3] [WLF]x4 [TNG] [TNWF] [LOL] [EE] [HORDE] [DAK] [HAJ] [BH]x2 [EURO][TNR][PAIN][CB][US][UB]x2[SKY]

Hey Jeff. please message Bozman ingame for details on our current situation.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.