Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: LoR vs WLF & Bratva

Default LoR vs WLF & Bratva

Rumours swirled that turtles were being molested. Appropriate action had to be taken

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Double our numbers & getting in the FS. Should be a fun one...
    Dak at heart

Double our numbers & getting in the FS. Should be a fun one...
    LoR has been prepping for war all set vs a bunch of farmers & semi active netters.

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    LoR has been prepping for war all set vs a bunch of farmers & semi active netters.
    Since bratva and wlf carry almost half the players in the game, they should only have infantry upgraded and no turns to use in the FS is what you're saying? Since you guys are all farmers and semi-active netters...
    Dak at heart

Since bratva and wlf carry almost half the players in the game, they should only have infantry upgraded and no turns to use in the FS is what you're saying? Since you guys are all farmers and semi-active netters...
    I've played enough sets leading tags to now know never to play on 0 turns and infantry only when LoR is around since Ali cant help but war me for shits and giggles :-)

in fact thats sadly how LoR took down DaK twice before it was disbanded for last time :-( but lesson learned after that.

but yes, unlike LoR we are not fully stocked on turns.

infact id imagine that a turn count between war-ready states is pretty close and not x2 against LoR.
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 09-06-2018 at 12:33.

I've played enough sets leading tags to now know never to play on 0 turns and infantry only when LoR is around since Ali cant help but war me for shits and giggles :-)

in fact thats sadly how LoR took down DaK twice before it was disbanded for last time :-( but lesson learned after that.

but yes, unlike LoR we are not fully stocked on turns.

infact id imagine that a turn count between war-ready states is pretty close and not x2 against LoR.
    Can we stop *****ing and complaining. I don't see WLF making any excuses for why they are warring. Stop trying to say you were netting, when that wasn't the plan.
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

Also, I like how the tittle is LoR vs WLF & BRATVA, we have quite the branding on our name. I thought it is supposed to be the nations that declare war first.
    Legion of Riot for Life!

Quote Originally Posted by kenshin44 View Post
    Can we stop *****ing and complaining. I don't see WLF making any excuses for why they are warring. Stop trying to say you were netting, when that wasn't the plan.
    there's no complaining. were warrirng so that we dont get warred first.

dunno about WLF but i would have preferred to net and i mentioned to you as such in my ingame message that if we get a few people we will try support top1.

although obviously i would support WLF if they got FSed since naturally we'd be next.

Also, I like how the tittle is LoR vs WLF & BRATVA, we have quite the branding on our name. I thought it is supposed to be the nations that declare war first.
    i actually did that on purpose because we thought it might get a rise out of you :-)

there's no complaining. were warrirng so that we dont get warred first.

dunno about WLF but i would have preferred to net and i mentioned to you as such in my ingame message that if we get a few people we will try support top1.

although obviously i would support WLF if they got FSed since naturally we'd be next.

i actually did that on purpose because we thought it might get a rise out of you :-)
    Hahah good times, and nah its all good, i was hoping for a more even war but this will have to do. Plus in the past we outnumbered our enemies quite a few times so, all's fair in war.
    Legion of Riot for Life!

Hahah good times, and nah its all good, i was hoping for a more even war but this will have to do. Plus in the past we outnumbered our enemies quite a few times so, all's fair in war.
    i will say one thing - i started playing too actively with the grabbing and netting and my wife was not happy at all! this way i can stock turns / die and have less harsh words from her! thankfully the baby is 4 days late now so i have some time!