Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: LoR vs WLF & Bratva

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    If I am serious? About the kids? yea. Had my 3rd one August 14th, 2 days after i turned the big 3-0.

doing any strike on normal american hours is a pain especially when everyone knows each other and text n shit. smart phones really ****ed this game
    nice man. hope you manage to handle a few more ;-)

my goal is to have 5 :-)

one of the things thats screwed everything is how everyone waits to have only 1 kid when theyre 45-50.

Quote Originally Posted by kanman View Post
    Looks like Nation scores counts me as being killer twice?
    you're that important on a serious note double kills have always been the case i think but i dont think they credited as 2 kills on scoresheets before?

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Missionary Guest

Seems like a reasonably even war. Numbers are slightly skewed but active members seem rather balanced.

Miss the wars, been along time since I participated in one . Nice work LoR, rooting for you guys ����

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    Seems like a reasonably even war. Numbers are slightly skewed but active members seem rather balanced.

Miss the wars, been along time since I participated in one . Nice work LoR, rooting for you guys ����
    LoR has won. they were too prepped and too active. stonewalled a potential 4 kills 7 times (runbch x2, kenneth x2, raul x2, Gildor x1) wasting lots of our turns and took out all our states with turns.

Will just be a slow case of killing us off now and then the question will be whether they turn on NiP for rest of set :-)

well done LoR.
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 09-07-2018 at 08:23.

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Peace terms: LoR v BRATVA, WLF
    Hostilities shall end immediately and include, war attacks, illegal standard attacks, harmful espionage attacks. No states of either nation shall suicide the players of the opposing nation. If suiciding occurs, it is the responsibility of the nation’s whose state the player originated from to execute that player, or assist in that manner.

Extended peace: UB, and NIP shall both be extended peace options to which they have the sole ability to accept and deny, with no strings attached. If they deny an extended peace option, then no nation in this agreement (LoR, BRATVA, WLF) may assist them, directly or indirectly (tag jumpers).

No harboring of suicide states should be committed by the nations of this peace agreement. If harboring is discovered, a time of 24 hours will be given to the Nation to give up the state, after which time, the nation hunting the suicide has the right to kill the suicide without recourse. If further breach of peace is committed peace agreement would be null and void.

Term of length for peace agreement:
    Remainder of the whole set of September 2018 – Applies to LoR, BRATVA, WLF
    Remainder of the whole set of September 2018 – Extended peace option offered to UB, and NIP.

Victor of war:
    N/A – truce and stalemate agreed upon as decision of war.
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

Quote Originally Posted by kenshin44 View Post
    Hostilities shall end immediately and include, war attacks, illegal standard attacks, harmful espionage attacks. No states of either nation shall suicide the players of the opposing nation. If suiciding occurs, it is the responsibility of the nation’s whose state the player originated from to execute that player, or assist in that manner.

Extended peace: UB, and NIP shall both be extended peace options to which they have the sole ability to accept and deny, with no strings attached. If they deny an extended peace option, then no nation in this agreement (LoR, BRATVA, WLF) may assist them, directly or indirectly (tag jumpers).

No harboring of suicide states should be committed by the nations of this peace agreement. If harboring is discovered, a time of 24 hours will be given to the Nation to give up the state, after which time, the nation hunting the suicide has the right to kill the suicide without recourse. If further breach of peace is committed peace agreement would be null and void.

Remainder of the whole set of September 2018 – Extended peace option offered to UB, and NIP.

Victor of war:
    Signed Kenshin
    Legion of Riot for Life!

Quote Originally Posted by kenshin44 View Post

Victor of war:
    Signed as Leader of Bratva

Divine

Signed on Behalf of WLF

-Z-

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Great war everyone. There’s nothing quite as fun as the first day or two of a big war. Our activity was off the charts, our entire nation was on for both the wlf/bratva strike and our strike. I think you guys fought great considering that, even for both kills, me and Raul were on minutes before and after. Good luck rest of round.

yay peace!-signed nball
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    yay peace!-signed nball
    Peace with NIP established
    Legion of Riot for Life!