Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To be clear.....

Default To be clear.....

I know some nation leaders are allowing their top 10 states to be grabbed 2, 3 or more times in a 36hr time frame.. I, am not!

I'm not here to ruin anyone's state and I have no intentions on aggression to anyone however, I will not just be land farmed all set. You hit me more than once in a 36hr period, there will be a military response. I could easily be killed however, do you really want me as a thorn in your side for sets to come? Take your one hit and move on. No need to rape the hell out of my land.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

What state number are you again?
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Fake news
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Missionary Guest

Followed swifly by #248 ��

It's fascinating to see players like MrPresident and Max Logan get so irritated by being grabbed.

How have you played this game so long and haven't noticed that SAs create a symbiosis between the attacker and the defender. Attacker gets land and defender loses less land on the next hit. Assuming there will be a next hit, then it's a win-win for both. No? The only time you should be annoyed by being attacked is when you are not expending the "next hit".

Yes, there are occasions when you have more land than the attacker and you lose "too much" land. Annoying, agreed, but no reason to delete your state. If you are stocking and you are actively land grabbing, then you are likely to lose a lot of land too. Don't like it? Go top5 and you lose less land. But you also produce less, because your costs are up. Sounds like perfect balance to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    Followed swifly by #248 ��
    Version #1:
    #2 had about 29.5k land. Got hit twice by a state with 90k land. #333 lost 1.5k land.
    Version #2:
    #2 had about 29.5k land. Got hit once by a state with 90k land. Got hit once by a state with 30k land. #333 lost 3k land.

No, version #1 is not worth declaring war.

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    It's fascinating to see players like MrPresident and Max Logan get so irritated by being grabbed.

How have you played this game so long and haven't noticed that SAs create a symbiosis between the attacker and the defender. Attacker gets land and defender loses less land on the next hit. Assuming there will be a next hit, then it's a win-win for both. No? The only time you should be annoyed by being attacked is when you are not expending the "next hit".

Yes, there are occasions when you have more land than the attacker and you lose "too much" land. Annoying, agreed, but no reason to delete your state. If you are stocking and you are actively land grabbing, then you are likely to lose a lot of land too. Don't like it? Go top5 and you lose less land. But you also produce less, because your costs are up. Sounds like perfect balance to me.

Perhaps you would also be fascinated to learn that maybe, just maybe....... I am trying to create a little drama in a boring set. Perhaps, hypothetically speaking of course, a leader draws a line in the sand, knowing that eventually someone will cross it and then some action could happen. Who knows, this is of course, hypothetically speaking of course.

I'm well aware about the game mechanics and grabs. Of course, I am also well aware that the more land I have, the better score I will have. I wouldn't need GB protection if nobody grabbed me Maybe the next post will be, anyone who grabs me will receive 20 destructive spy missions. There are no rules in the game that state I must accept being attacked.

Trump is that you?
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    Trump is that you?
    The best negotiator! he'll grab you and make you pay for it!

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me