Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: USA vs NiP

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    It's all good. It was a fun set. Enjoy the USA nation while you can. Due to negligence on my part, that nation was able to be made. I forgot to set the default back after the reunion set, but rest assured, it is set now... So illegal immigrants, enjoy your stay for a another couple of days and then get walking!

Great set guys. It's been fun warring and bantering back and forth in the forums.
    what do you mean by this btw? i thought nation gets remade by whoever is leader...so Vicontes default state next set would be in nation USA as leader just like i would be defaulted as leader of Bratva?

otherwise agreed, bout time someone kicked out all the illegals. thats a leader i could get behind ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    if you had spent less turns blowing things up you guys could have gotten 1-2 kills easy
    We have warred all set. We are old and tired. Well that is me at least. I'm simply a soldier who takes orders now. My leading days are done.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    what do you mean by this btw? i thought nation gets remade by whoever is leader...so Vicontes default state next set would be in nation USA as leader just like i would be defaulted as leader of Bratva?

otherwise agreed, bout time someone kicked out all the illegals. thats a leader i could get behind ;-)
    When a nation is inducted into the Hall of Fame, it can no longer be created unless there is a special set, like a reunion set. USA will not be auto created next set as it never should have been created this set. Not Visconte's fault as I was the one who forgot to change the setting. But now it's been changed back to where it should have been and USA goes dark.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    We have warred all set. We are old and tired. Well that is me at least. I'm simply a soldier who takes orders now. My leading days are done.

When a nation is inducted into the Hall of Fame, it can no longer be created unless there is a special set, like a reunion set. USA will not be auto created next set as it never should have been created this set. Not Visconte's fault as I was the one who forgot to change the setting. But now it's been changed back to where it should have been and USA goes dark.
    so no one can create a nation called America[USA] next set? it will be blocked?

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Correct. Not even me.. The creator of that great nation.

The creator doesn't make the nation great, the people do. *flexes muscles*
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    The creator doesn't make the nation great, the people do. *flexes muscles*
    very true!

The immigrants, driven from their homelands by the terror of US lead drug wars and coups, are quick learners. While the walked here they read Airflight mechanical texts. We may not be able to get all the jets back but we can get some.

Serves me right for having only 1M spys!

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

I must say that was possibly the most epic Jet burn in NW history, than I am aware of.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Lol yeah, it was fun doing them. I had more fun doing that than attacking. I figured I would be dead at some point today (nice kill btw) so I wanted to have one last burst of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    at least we hit when you guys were awake
    We got at least one while you guys were awake