Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: USA vs NiP

Default USA vs NiP

Looks like the Hondurans have arrived earlier than excepted In USA! About time some hard working people arrived to contribute to the economy and the defence of this once great nation!

They brought with them some determination and now USA is more than a bunch of fat white dudes *****ing on their keyboards.

Looks like the Immigrants have made a strike at the heart of USA enemies! All hail the true patriot Immigrants!

The ninjas in Pajamas were caught sleeping. Maybe they should take off their pajamas once in awhile and put on some pants, like the hard working convoy that just arrived in USA.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

I thought you said you were Colombians? Only god knows who gets into USA nowadays
    Margus:
    Just saw Antons ripped body and now i see that Visconte is a beautiful man aswell.#nohomo.

Missionary Guest

Bit of a ***** move

What like attacking your allies out of the blue?

Yes, I would agree. But apparently that's what we do here now.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Missionary Guest

We were not allies ��

at least we hit when you guys were awake
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

It's all good. It was a fun set. Enjoy the USA nation while you can. Due to negligence on my part, that nation was able to be made. I forgot to set the default back after the reunion set, but rest assured, it is set now... So illegal immigrants, enjoy your stay for a another couple of days and then get walking!

Great set guys. It's been fun warring and bantering back and forth in the forums.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Terrorist attacks on the Great nation of USA!

Looks like the Terrorists in NiP have resorted bombing airbases and other such desperate actions.

These scare tactics will never defeat the great and mighty USA. After all, we were the ones that perfected this type of stuff!

This glorious nation, built on immigration shall Prevail!

Z

It that what all of the explosions and smoke was? I was wondering what was going on over there. Now I know it was the majority of your military being destroyed. How will you ever get those immigrants to rebuild 80Mil jets when they can't read blue prints?

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    It that what all of the explosions and smoke was? I was wondering what was going on over there. Now I know it was the majority of your military being destroyed. How will you ever get those immigrants to rebuild 80Mil jets when they can't read blue prints?
    if you had spent less turns blowing things up you guys could have gotten 1-2 kills easy

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me