Thread: First new guy of 2019?

Default First new guy of 2019?

Hello everyone,

I played this game more than a decade ago when it was world-of-war.com. I don't remember my username from then and I don't think 12-13 year old me was very good and, I likely still won't be haha. I'm glad I was able to rediscover the game and look forward to aligning and warring with you.

Welcome back! Do you remember the nations you played in? And are you in a nation this set?
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Quote Originally Posted by gsxtsi View Post
    Hello everyone,

I played this game more than a decade ago when it was world-of-war.com. I don't remember my username from then and I don't think 12-13 year old me was very good and, I likely still won't be haha. I'm glad I was able to rediscover the game and look forward to aligning and warring with you.

Welcome back! There are plenty of people around who can help you re-learn the game How did you find out about us and that we originally was World-Of-War?

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Northbabylon - I don't remember any nations from my time playing before. I am in a nation this set, I'm with Netherlands [Dutch].

Mr. President - thank you for the welcome back, I've already had some help in re-learning but, will be happy to continue to learn! As for how I found you again, it wasn't easy, I remembered the name world-of-war and had tried to find the game a few times in the past decade but never had any luck until the other day when I was searching for it again and found world-of-war updates on some page and one of them ended "-Svenneman." I searched with his name added and eventually happened across a post from him in this forum! Here I am, game is as fun as I remember it.

welcome back one.