Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bratvas Glorious triumph!

Missionary Guest

Bit of a petty post this Z. Seems someone is just annoyed about being killed a lot.

If what bratva has been doing (for months) is so bad, why has know one done anything about it?.

lazyness is my guess

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    Bit of a petty post this Z. Seems someone is just annoyed about being killed a lot.

If what bratva has been doing (for months) is so bad, why has know one done anything about it?.
    The only thing I can think about doing about it is using nation taxes to benefit one state over another, market manipulations, and land/CS feeding.

Im not that comitted and Id rather just play the game on a level playing feild with everyone else the way the game has always been played. It just doesnt feel sporting to me if im seeking out loopholes.

I play for fun. But I thought id call it out at least.

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Quote Originally Posted by -Z- View Post
    The only thing I can think about doing about it is using nation taxes to benefit one state over another, market manipulations, and land/CS feeding.

Im not that comitted and Id rather just play the game on a level playing feild with everyone else the way the game has always been played. It just doesnt feel sporting to me if im seeking out loopholes.

you cant force nation taxes to benefit one state over another. if someone does lots of reselling thats their choice. the people whove done it in Bratva always finished above most other players during the set either way. this is not a new thing and people have been doing it for ages. WLF too.

we didnt do land /CS feeding so you can stop with that

market manipulations - again, doing a ship feed on last day so that top1 state finished 1.7 trillian NW vs 1.55 trillion NW makes no impact on the guy who finishes 200m NW so again whats the issue. just jealousy really. virtually all the states in top10 records had some help in such a way or had other benefits (e.g. hundreds of exstra turns due to bonus structure etc) even during 4/7 sets that we didnt do it the top1 state finished like 700-800m NW

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by -Z- View Post

Jesus, dude. You just described every top 10 record breaking player set ever.

You think those 1b+ scores come by themselves? Its always someone helping out. Little GB here, little nudge that 'a P state has left it and is a nice juicy grab' there. A little army sold there, a little resources over there. Why call out Bratva alone, when most tags have been doing this for 7-8 years straight. Even before that, there were always someone doing it. ELITE and James. BGers. Estonians.

Just play the game. Or invest unreasonable amount of time into it and just do a top 1 finish. You'll need 2 more people to help you, but you'll manage.
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE