Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bratvas Glorious triumph!

Default Bratvas Glorious triumph!

As the tatered remains of V lay prone on the battlefield, Bratva congratulates itself. We have the best troops. No one doudts it. We made Nation wars great again! the Bratva MNWGA campaign succeeded flawlessly. Did we require a bit of Market feeding to get our states in shape? Sure but whos counting, this game isnt about numbers, its about Anton and his glory.

What state has helped the incredible men and women of NW more than our glorious leader Antonios? None I say! (He's a Great Guy!)

Sure, and bit og GB feeding took place, here and there, every set.

Sure some CS may havbe been handed over, a few pussies grabbed, but all in the name of the people, Believe me!

Bow down before your master who has made nation wars the greatest!

#BowowLOL

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Lol, took me a good few moments to realise what the MNWGA stands for

Z can't net himself so assumes the only way to win is to be dirty. Ship feed on last day just helps supercharge final score. Not win the set.

Oh and me getting people active and helping train them does more for the game than what ever it is that you do
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 02-14-2019 at 16:49.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Pew pew pew
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

After what LOR and WLF did to kill the game. After all the feeing LOR and WLF did back in the day, the cheating viets and what not, I find it hilarious, you made this post.

So Bratva used feeding to get the high scores, so what? Are they the best nation in history of the game? No. Are they the best players? No.

They have the top scores, so let them have the top scores and let it go.
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Surprisingly, I agree with Max...except for one small detail - we had Margus, and at least I personally, consider him the all time greatest player...

Tbf, there is no good way to compare who is the best player, because scores only reflect the ability of players to take advantage of current game meta. But today's scores actually are not comparable to old scores where you had couple hundred players actively playing and giving great competition to top 1 guys. For the current meta, Bratva was a winning combination(we all have some unique strong-suits that made us a pretty decent team while playing together) and there was nobody who'd challenge what we were doing either...

For instance, I myself am quite the noob and my score in the top 10 is not my personal doing(ffs, I hadn't even won a set ever before that, let alone would I have known what to do as a record chaser ), but rather Margus's masterplan executed to every detail by Bratva as a team. Yes, I had to put a lot of time and effort into it, but so did the rest of the guys - it's not really a trivial task to buy all the production of a top 1 farmer state

I'd say more or less the same stands valid for Anton's and Derek's records as we needed to pull off some crazy shit as a team that most of the players couldn't even understand the purpose of...

Quote Originally Posted by ukurasmus View Post
    Surprisingly, I agree with Max...except for one small detail - we had Margus, and at least I personally, consider him the all time greatest player...

Tbf, there is no good way to compare who is the best player, because scores only reflect the ability of players to take advantage of current game meta. But today's scores actually are not comparable to old scores where you had couple hundred players actively playing and giving great competition to top 1 guys. For the current meta, Bratva was a winning combination(we all have some unique strong-suits that made us a pretty decent team while playing together) and there was nobody who'd challenge what we were doing either...

For instance, I myself am quite the noob and my score in the top 10 is not my personal doing(ffs, I hadn't even won a set ever before that, let alone would I have known what to do as a record chaser ), but rather Margus's masterplan executed to every detail by Bratva as a team. Yes, I had to put a lot of time and effort into it, but so did the rest of the guys - it's not really a trivial task to buy all the production of a top 1 farmer state

I'd say more or less the same stands valid for Anton's and Derek's records as we needed to pull off some crazy shit as a team that most of the players couldn't even understand the purpose of...
    Don't forget Viali! Visconte, Zaxz and Furian as well...those players as a group would have made a top tag for the past 10 years either way in most sets. The others who played as well played as great team players. The main reason most people fail in pursuit of top scores and wins is because of selfish game play by certain people in their squad.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Such salty attitude from someone who can't net or war, .

ah this old topic again

Quote Originally Posted by ukurasmus View Post

tnova
    Calvin
    Margus

And just as a sidenote - 10 years ago, you guys would be killed for doing this shit THIS obvious. But its a different time and you did what you could to get the spot. For what its worth.
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE