Quote Originally Posted by ukurasmus View Post
Surprisingly, I agree with Max...except for one small detail - we had Margus, and at least I personally, consider him the all time greatest player...

Tbf, there is no good way to compare who is the best player, because scores only reflect the ability of players to take advantage of current game meta. But today's scores actually are not comparable to old scores where you had couple hundred players actively playing and giving great competition to top 1 guys. For the current meta, Bratva was a winning combination(we all have some unique strong-suits that made us a pretty decent team while playing together) and there was nobody who'd challenge what we were doing either...

For instance, I myself am quite the noob and my score in the top 10 is not my personal doing(ffs, I hadn't even won a set ever before that, let alone would I have known what to do as a record chaser ), but rather Margus's masterplan executed to every detail by Bratva as a team. Yes, I had to put a lot of time and effort into it, but so did the rest of the guys - it's not really a trivial task to buy all the production of a top 1 farmer state

I'd say more or less the same stands valid for Anton's and Derek's records as we needed to pull off some crazy shit as a team that most of the players couldn't even understand the purpose of...
Don't forget Viali! Visconte, Zaxz and Furian as well...those players as a group would have made a top tag for the past 10 years either way in most sets. The others who played as well played as great team players. The main reason most people fail in pursuit of top scores and wins is because of selfish game play by certain people in their squad.