Thread: Bratva tag officially retired

Default Bratva tag officially retired

After 6 sets I am officially retiring Bratva tag.

Stats:

6 straight wins as a nation - of which 3 are top10 nation records including top1 of all time
    5 straight top1 states - of which 3 are top10 state records including top1 of all time

People probably don't remember but I ran Bratva as a tag 3 times back in the day before i semi-retired and we won 2 sets there as well (2012 i think?). This has been the only tag which i recreated where as usually what i did most of my "NW Career" was pick a different name / theme for nation each set.

Thank you to everyone who participated & helped out - greatly appreciated. all of it took an immense amount of team work which is the most important part of a nation imo.

Hoped to have continued playing under the banner but some people just dont like seeing the same name so hence why I'm retiring it so that scores see some different names.

Most people probably dont care but we dont have much activity in forums either way so

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Bratva who?
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    Bratva who?
    see when you press "all state scores" or "nation scores" the screen jumps to the middle / bottom thats why you usually dont see whos at the top ;-)

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

You mean not everyone starts on page 2 of the scores list?
    Nations
    1 [HuuF] x 1

some people start but i think you're one of the few who finishes there too.

Well, what do you know.
    Nations
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Missionary Guest

Haha. This is one of the things I've recently learned in Bratva lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    After 6 sets I am officially retiring Bratva tag.

Stats:

6 straight wins as a nation - of which 3 are top10 nation records including top1 of all time
    5 straight top1 states - of which 3 are top10 state records including top1 of all time

People probably don't remember but I ran Bratva as a tag 3 times back in the day before i semi-retired and we won 2 sets there as well (2012 i think?). This has been the only tag which i recreated where as usually what i did most of my "NW Career" was pick a different name / theme for nation each set.

Thank you to everyone who participated & helped out - greatly appreciated. all of it took an immense amount of team work which is the most important part of a nation imo.

Hoped to have continued playing under the banner but some people just dont like seeing the same name so hence why I'm retiring it so that scores see some different names.

Most people probably dont care but we dont have much activity in forums either way so
    Very impressive! Well done and congratulations.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

So now that братва is shut down by authorities do we get a Друзья? I mean, the narcotrafficking didnt stop when Escobar was killed.
    Margus:
    Just saw Antons ripped body and now i see that Visconte is a beautiful man aswell.#nohomo.