Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nation Wars Redemption V2.7

Default Nation Wars Redemption V2.7

Saved Intels:

You no longer have to select "Share with Nation" when completing a spy mission. Any intelligence operation you complete will automatically be saved and may be viewed by going to the Saved Intels tab in the menu. Anyone in your nation will be able to view the same list of intels. As the intels age, you may delete them.

Intels:

Intel reports now include production, income, expenses and consumption in the report.

*Due to above changes, the Intelligence Reports tab inside the nation has been removed.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Missionary Guest

Is the money in bank and things on PM saved as well?

No. Not at this time. Only reason is, I'm not sure we are going to keep all of that information on that spy op. It may either go away or become it's own op. If it's decided that it will remain part of that op then I'll have that info be added as well.
    Last edited by Mr President; 05-01-2019 at 11:29.

Missionary Guest

Any chance this Intel tab can be connected to the overall military one? In order to look at previous Intels from anyone, including myself I have to change to the full navigation menu.

You mean combine the intel pages? So when you you select overview, the saved intels show up at the bottom? If so, I like that idea, plus it removes a link.... Which I like removing links.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    No. Not at this time. Only reason is, I'm not sure we are going to keep all of that information on that spy op. It may either go away or become it's own op. If it's decided that it will remain part of that op then I'll have that info be added as well.
    i thought it used to be separate then we combined it. i like the combination. not having that info saved just means ppl need to take screenshots for important intels...might as well have it available.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Missionary Guest

I'm not sure what you mean. I was thinking when you click military, then spy, have a saved Intel click there. So a new Intel link and saved Intel link?

Also, can there not be more links within each section? So like clicking economics (in the short), then public market or public market (in the long) can market analysis but a linked option in here? If the drop down menu for the short was standard, then everything that was avaliable in the long drop down menu were sub headings, think it would looked a lot more organised. (Personally I think the long one looks crazy messy)

Also the 2nd statistic option on the long on doesn't work for me.
    Last edited by Missionary; 05-06-2019 at 18:07.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    i thought it used to be separate then we combined it. i like the combination. not having that info saved just means ppl need to take screenshots for important intels...might as well have it available.
    It was separate and then I combined them but it might be to much information for one spy op. I don't mind the market information but I'm 2nd guessing the bank info. Its the only reason I held off on adding that stuff to the saved intel script.

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean. I was thinking when you click military, then spy, have a saved Intel click there. So a new Intel link and saved Intel link?
    Ok, I misunderstood you. I thought you wanted the saved intel screen to show up when you click on your overview link. So when you're looking at your overview, the saved intel would be under that. What you're actually asking for is that the saved intel table show up at the bottom of the Intelligence (Spy) page? Or at least the link to the saved intel page show up there.

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    Also, can there not be more links within each section? So like clicking economics (in the short), then public market or public market (in the long) can market analysis but a linked option in here? If the drop down menu for the short was standard, then everything that was avaliable in the long drop down menu were sub headings, think it would looked a lot more organised. (Personally I think the long one looks crazy messy)

Also the 2nd statistic option on the long on doesn't work for me.
    I'm lost with what you're asking here.

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Ok, I misunderstood you. I thought you wanted the saved intel screen to show up when you click on your overview link. So when you're looking at your overview, the saved intel would be under that. What you're actually asking for is that the saved intel table show up at the bottom of the Intelligence (Spy) page? Or at least the link to the saved intel page show up?
    Yeah I think it would look better if you clicked on the spy, then had the option to make spy attacks or look at previous ones. But both under the spy tab.

Yeah I confused myself there haha. I don't know about anyone else but I think the full navigation menu is a bit full on and looks really messy (no offence), which is why I use the quick navigation menu. But there's a lot of things on the quick that you cannot access, so I have to go back to the full navigation menu.

So from the quick navigation menu, if I click military it takes me to the attack page with the 'attack / global events / spy / refuel / upgrades' links above. If I click spy, for example, can we not have 'spy attacks / saved intels' or something along these lines? Similar to the economics on the quick menu. Clicking public market from here gives options underneath, 'sell / buy / update price'. Add like market info here.

Essentially you could make the 41 options from the full navigation menu fit into the 8 on the quick navigation menu. Which works loads better on a phone (on mine it does at least) which is surely the way we need to be aiming this game? More accessible from mobile or tablet devices than laptops and pc's?
    Last edited by Missionary; 05-07-2019 at 12:02.

Gotcha. Yes, I can make those changes. The quick navigation for mobile was created mainly as a test from a suggestion. When it was liked, I never really went back to it to make sure all of the links in the game were in there. So please, if you find a link that is missing, or would like the link added/changed to a different Nav header, then just let me know. We want to make the game as smooth as possible so let me know. I'll try to make the changes you mentioned above as soon as as soon as I can.