Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nation Wars Redemption V2.8

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    I don't feel we are going backwards. In fact, I thought restricting war attacks to war only was a step in the wrong direction and a lot of members left after that change was in place. I think having protection from suiciders via GDN is a good thing. Yes, you will need to make a decision, GDN to protect you and lose the ability to grab bots, or grab bots and lose the protection. Again tho, bots were not created to be land farms for regular players. They were designed to make the game look fuller and also to give grabs to new states. I don't mind a grab here and there on a bot but it shouldn't be the main source of land for top states.

I think we should try this and see how it goes. Maybe we change it so TDN offers this protection instead of GDN. I want to game to be back to being not as predictable. I want people to be able to start wars and attack who they want but yet, still offer a means of protection for netters.

These types of losses could be included with the medical tech that is already in place to reduces losses.
    id imagine the only people who left the game because of that change were the ones who were:

1) suiciders
    2) nations who liked to ambush others and could only win wars that way

also, whilst i like the fact that bots now have army gb and have good sized armies (e.g. 10-15m etc) its actually a false sense of opportunity for new players imo because most of the time theyll go mixed etc and cant break those bots - saw a lot of fails from new players last few sets IIRC but thats a different question.

in regards to your tech point - agreed that it reduces military losses but i am talking about losses of cash / food / stock etc on hand. AFAIK thats not impacted by the medical tech...unless i havent noticed it because by the time people have full bank and have cash / food / oil stock in large amounts on hand they also have full tech etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    id imagine the only people who left the game because of that change were the ones who were:

1) suiciders
    2) nations who liked to ambush others and could only win wars that way

also, whilst i like the fact that bots now have army gb and have good sized armies (e.g. 10-15m etc) its actually a false sense of opportunity for new players imo because most of the time theyll go mixed etc and cant break those bots - saw a lot of fails from new players last few sets IIRC but thats a different question.

in regards to your tech point - agreed that it reduces military losses but i am talking about losses of cash / food / stock etc on hand. AFAIK thats not impacted by the medical tech...unless i havent noticed it because by the time people have full bank and have cash / food / oil stock in large amounts on hand they also have full tech etc.
    No cash/food/oil is not included. Which is why I said we COULD include those in the existing medical technology.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Any chance you can make the ?send NA/Send all? buttons bigger on the mobile version? I keep hitting the wiki link above it lmao
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

I adjusted the size for the mobile version. Check and see if that is better or if you would like it to go larger.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Much better pres, love it
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1