Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Classic Theme - End of Life

Default Classic Theme - End of Life

FYI - This will be the last set the classic theme will be available for use. Next to the desert theme, it has been our longest running theme. I did create a new theme using the same colors, but with the new style. It is active and may be used this set. It's temp name is Orange (classic wow). The desert theme will be at the end of life soon as well. I don't think there will be a replacement for that theme with the new style.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

The classic theme is a lot more compact, with everything you need in the center of the screen and empty space on the 2 sides. The new themes have stretched it out horizontally with lots of empty space in the middle. Any way to compress it like the classic?

Missionary Guest

Will the new theme be available for mobiles as well?

Classic theme was my first love =[
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    Will the new theme be available for mobiles as well?
    I'm working on a new theme for mobile. It will have that same layout but a better menu. I'm trying to design it so you can quickly navigate without having to search through a ton of options, like you do now with that menu.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    The classic theme is a lot more compact, with everything you need in the center of the screen and empty space on the 2 sides. The new themes have stretched it out horizontally with lots of empty space in the middle. Any way to compress it like the classic?
    Back in the WoW days, the game was designed to have a larger area. I have shrunk all of the tables throughout the years to make things more compact. It would be nice to have things a little bigger again plus, a more modern look. With everything going mobile, we have to change the themes around so everything can fit on the smaller screen. Moving menus to far side and top, allows more room to increase the tables in the center, making game play from mobile devices easier.

The new theme with the orange is my new favorite. I always like the orange theme in WoW. I know there were a few who didn't but I think most did.

Noooo, that's the theme where everything important is in an easy to find spot

Is there a reason why you are removing it instead of one of the less used options?
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Missionary Guest

Just logged onto the new theme from a laptop (the space one). The white writing that sits ontop of the white background is a slight strain on my old eyes . Everything that sits in a box is fine.