Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Classic Theme - End of Life

Classic Wow Orange theme is the tits FYI.
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

Dude!!! Man it’s good to see you playing this set. It’s been a long time. I didn’t take the theme down yet as many still like it. I’ll prob keep it but would like to update it some .

hopefully you’ll stick around for a while. Miss your input on new things

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

just realized you said the classic wow theme is the one you like. There was another theme called Classic that went away this set. It was a lot like the Desert layout but had the orange colors. The new one I created, "Orange - Classic WoW" is the one you were actually talking about. I like it too and it's the one I use. Not many others liked it because they felt it was too large for the screen. But I like the space and I really like the menu and stat bar fixed position. It is really close to the old theme in wow. Just a little nicer and the screen isn't in frames like that one was in wow .

Dude!!! Man it’s good to see you playing this set. It’s been a long time. I didn’t take the theme down yet as many still like it. I’ll prob keep it but would like to update it some .

hopefully you’ll stick around for a while. Miss your input on new things
    Feels good seeing all these friendly faces around! Careful what you wish for. I'm older and even more long winded and ornery then ever!!!

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

just realized you said the classic wow theme is the one you like. There was another theme called Classic that went away this set. It was a lot like the Desert layout but had the orange colors. The new one I created, "Orange - Classic WoW" is the one you were actually talking about. I like it too and it's the one I use. Not many others liked it because they felt it was too large for the screen. But I like the space and I really like the menu and stat bar fixed position. It is really close to the old theme in wow. Just a little nicer and the screen isn't in frames like that one was in wow .
    I didn't even check out the themes too much really, just fired up the one that said orange classic cause that's the one I looooved back in the day. If you redesigned it, its awful close to the classic orange wow. I like it. I like the menu's around the perimeter and the nice big focused central point where everything is happening. Not to mention the black orange contrast. I'm impatient and not a big fan of having to actuate drop downs and navigate submenus so I like the extended navigation options. I mean I know sometimes it can't be avoided but, for me in general, the less clicks from a to b the happier I am.

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

I agree. I like the wrap around menus and the big open space in the middle where the pages load. Some of the members like the smaller, more compact version like the desert theme. I'm ok with that but I like space.