Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mobile Theme - Test

Default Mobile Theme - Test

I have changed the theme for the mobile app to the new style. It has a different type of menu, with just the headings listed (like the short menu). Please try it out for a day to two and let me know of any changes that need to be made.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

I'm feeling like I need to click more times to get where I need to. I never had an issue with the big menu tbh. I'd have preferred a greater number of quick links per page and perhaps the option to turn off certain items in drop down menu via like a tick box preference. This interface seems clunky but I don't know If it's same on all phones..I mostly use chrome on android

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    I'm feeling like I need to click more times to get where I need to. I never had an issue with the big menu tbh. I'd have preferred a greater number of quick links per page and perhaps the option to turn off certain items in drop down menu via like a tick box preference. This interface seems clunky but I don't know If it's same on all phones..I mostly use chrome on android
    hmmm might be the droid. I thought it was pretty smooth going. There are not any more clicks than when you used the short nav. But not instead of it showing up at the bottom, the menu is right there to the left. We can always go back but I would like to keep testing this and gather more feedback.

Missionary Guest

This new theme is very difficult to use on my phone. I quite like the new style on my laptop but this is almost unplayable on my phone I think.

Tried changing it to the old app theme but that's just the new one now . The drop down menu for use on phone/tablet was much better and probably the best set up for these devices.

ok. I'll put the old one back for now and do more testing.

Missionary Guest

I think new themes should be based towards phones and tablets. If going for new members, everyone has a phone now-a-days. How many people have laptops/desktops? I brought a laptop a month or so ago but hadn't had one for years.

I should have finished reading the thread before I started clearing cache and cookies on my phone because the old mobile theme kept coming up.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    I think new themes should be based towards phones and tablets. If going for new members, everyone has a phone now-a-days. How many people have laptops/desktops? I brought a laptop a month or so ago but hadn't had one for years.
    That new theme was an actual css for phones/tablets. The old one was one I created from scratch.

when you look at saved intels then it shows multiple old intels - this is on PC on new theme. i am forced to search the state number of who i just spied and even then if ive spied them earlier in set i need to go through multiple old ones....its fine in old classic theme

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

The theme should matter with this. I checked my side and I can't find anything wrong. Can you send me a screen shot so I can see what you're seeing please.