I received word that in the near future, the server will be upgraded to the newest PhP version. The new version is more secure and we really don't have a say in it. Sadly, there are a lot of changes that come with php 7xx and I'm not sure the game current php code will run smoothly on it. I did a little research today and see where we may have some issues. IF this happens, I'm not sure when/if I will be able to complete all of the changes to the code. There are hundreds of files that would need to be changed. Hopefully it's just a few select areas that would need to be changed. Or better yet, no changes need to be made and the game runs smoothly .

A lot depends on what happens and how things work. With our member count and the time it "might" take to make the required changes, it just might not be worth it. I'll keep you posted as I know more.

Sorry about the downtime the past day or so. Changes were made on the server side and something got messed up. Sadly, it was on their side and we had to wait for them to fix it. Thank you, Dirk for taking care of it