Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: October aka MonoSkill set

No restrictions on strat. You are free to choose.
    [4:06:20] Pavel:
    Stepps : Always a good idea to try and get atleast 1 Estonian in your nation instead of what we got

Well I'm trash and running my own trash nation this set, so it would just be more of the same for me. In other words, sure, I'll embarrass myself a little bit my first full set back. Although I got to warn you. I've already typed "friends interfering" accusation posts for all of you if it doesn't go my way.
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

me too

ive reached out to Kenshin, Kenneth, Margus, Uku, Z, Cappy and Kanman so hopefully some of those will also join in even if semi actively.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Is it like a second server or something? Or how do we see who participates and who doesnt?
    Margus:
    Just saw Antons ripped body and now i see that Visconte is a beautiful man aswell.#nohomo.

Same server. Whoever announces here and has a one man tag joins the chalenge. Some might interfere between us but even if a one man tag doesnt win the set it counts who gets the best place at the end of the set.
    If one player is suspected to have broken any rule then we must decide here if he will count as a chalenger or not.
    Suspicions should be proven somehow thou.
    How does it sound for you guys?
    If you have anything to add or change just post here.

I've asked Mr P to restore my state before my last 4 SAs on #8. I hope he can do it asap. I thought a feeding frenzy is about to start for everyone and couldnt resist grabbing him. If he cannot do so I'll probably delete my state.

Looks like he did? Can you confirm?
    You cashed 1 turns. This generated a total of $1.284.622.556 from which $550.552.524 was generated as a cashing bonus.

I don't even understand, how you pulling 3k and 2k grabs on hits number 7 and 8?
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

He kept growing at one point he was at 42K land. There is a land disparity formula build into it.
    You cashed 1 turns. This generated a total of $1.284.622.556 from which $550.552.524 was generated as a cashing bonus.