Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Unwritten rules"

Missionary Guest

Default "Unwritten rules"

This seems to be lost now with alot of people taking the piss. Seems to happen every set to me and I see it happening to others all the time.

Just to be clear,
    No more than 2 SA's in 36 hours.
    No more than 1 SA in the top3 in 36 hours.
    - failed attacks count as one. You might not have got the land but I lost the military.
    No destructive spy ops - NONE.

The return attacks will be massively over the top from now on until people seem to get the rules. One is currently pending.

Have a good day.

With the limited targets top 1 gets I will be double tapping all except 2nd place. If we get closer to 30 active players I can change
    You cashed 1 turns. This generated a total of $1.284.622.556 from which $550.552.524 was generated as a cashing bonus.

I retaliated a triple today too. a few AAs and I was nice with only 1 SA.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Stupid "rules" like this is one of the reasons there are only 15 active players left. My first hit on you was a defeat, followed by 2 successful SAs. These "rules" made sense when there were 1,000 active players.

I wasn't planning on warring my first set back but I have no problem ruining the month for you. It's immature to send me private messages in-game and then complain on the forum as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ploppy View Post
    Stupid "rules" like this is one of the reasons there are only 15 active players left. My first hit on you was a defeat, followed by 2 successful SAs. These "rules" made sense when there were 1,000 active players.

I wasn't planning on warring my first set back but I have no problem ruining the month for you. It's immature to send me private messages in-game and then complain on the forum as well.
    I agree, these rules are pointless.
    [4:06:20] Pavel:
    Stepps : Always a good idea to try and get atleast 1 Estonian in your nation instead of what we got

Quote Originally Posted by zaxZ View Post
    I agree, these rules are pointless.
    Whether the rules are pointless or not, it's good to see some friction in the forums again I remember when little conflicts like this turned the game into a global war.

I personally don't care if we have the unwritten rules or not. In fact, I think I will make it a "hard coded" rule that my state can't be grabbed for land (jk)

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

And Missionary, I know AAs won?t kill your state - that?s not my objective. I?m going to make the game unplayable for you the rest of the month or until you apologize. Every turn I take will be a war or spy attack on you. Plenty of time left in the month for a restart that can ruin the end of the set for you as well.

PS I?m quarantined working from home so plenty of time to keep this up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Whether the rules are pointless or not, it's good to see some friction in the forums again I remember when little conflicts like this turned the game into a global war.

I personally don't care if we have the unwritten rules or not. In fact, I think I will make it a "hard coded" rule that my state can't be grabbed for land (jk)
    forum trash talk would too. Pres you're a poop head.

*declares war*
    Nations
    1 [HuuF] x 1

And Missionary, I know AAs won?t kill your state - that?s not my objective. I?m going to make the game unplayable for you the rest of the month or until you apologize. Every turn I take will be a war or spy attack on you. Plenty of time left in the month for a restart that can ruin the end of the set for you as well.

PS I?m quarantined working from home so plenty of time to keep this up.
    Sounds like war drums in the far distance beating.... Leader to Leader discussions are taking place as we speak trying to form alliances.

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    forum trash talk would too. Pres you're a poop head.

*declares war*
    Sticks and stones may break my bones but my jets will level your ***!

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Sounds like war drums in the far distance beating.... Leader to Leader discussions are taking place as we speak trying to form alliances.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but my jets will level your ***!
    Thanks for the 4500 land Grandpa
    Nations
    1 [HuuF] x 1