Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Unwritten rules"

Missionary Guest

Don't believe I was complaining here, just stating my current attack policy. Maybe if you read the message and replied I wouldn't have attacked you haha.

James has won the set, not much point in playing for 1st runner up out of 15 people. You haven't ruined my set, you've made it worth playing, so I thank you.

And just so you know, 3 attacks that include a failed attack is worse than 3 successful attacks. I still lost 3-4mill infantry each attack, including the defeat. So I lost 3-4mill infantry and gained no gb.

3 attacks at the same time also, more often than not, results in knowone attacking me because I'm a poor grab. So in 36 hours I will be back to 0gb for you to triple me again. I think not.

just fyi, I am okay with you tripling me if you spread the attacks out by 10 hours each
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

You raise an interesting point and maybe it's just been the 10 years since I last played but is there always just 1 Indy that breaks away by the 5th day and then it becomes pointless to play for top NW?

Missionary Guest

An indy hasn't won since viali in spetember. Its been all casher except 1 resourcer set. Think it takes abit more skill to win casher if your chasing/being chased by a good indy. Like this set margus might have caught James if he was more active.

Quote Originally Posted by ploppy View Post
    And Missionary, I know AAs won?t kill your state - that?s not my objective. I?m going to make the game unplayable for you the rest of the month or until you apologize. Every turn I take will be a war or spy attack on you. Plenty of time left in the month for a restart that can ruin the end of the set for you as well.

PS I?m quarantined working from home so plenty of time to keep this up.
    I fully support your endeavor
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

There's rules?

Missionary Guest

Not gone to well for him so far xav. He's lost over 20k land haha.

Just making my next triple land grab on you even more juicy

Missionary Guest

You may have to wait. Especially as you keep grabbing others aye. So much for all your turns only being spent on attacking me haha.

It does become less fun knowing that neither of us will ever have enough turns to actually finish each other off. War attacks need to do 2x the damage they do currently for 1v1 wars to result in anyone dying.