Thread: Nation Wars Redemption V2.9

Default Nation Wars Redemption V2.9

Below are the list of changes for this round:

Respawn - Respawn has been added to the game for this round. I have added the default info on the Game Info page. This is the first set using this so we may adjust these settings some but it's a good place to start. If your state is killed, you will now see two options, one to create a new state or one to Respawn. Once you respawn you can't undo the change. There are plenty of people who would be delighted to kill your state if you wanted to test the new Respawn feature If you find any issues, please let me know. And, as always, if you do fine a loophole, please don't abuse it.

PM Market Turn - It now cost 0 turns to sell on the Public Market.

PM Arrival Time - Goods may now reach the market between 2 and 5 hrs. Still has the same 3 hrs spread difference but could hit the market sooner.

Enjoy!

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

So far I really like the updates to the PM. Seems like there's been significantly more inventory of everything to keep the game moving along.

I do too.

A late add but there is a small change to the profile page. When you click on someone's state in the scores page and it shows you their profile, it now also has Successful Attack and Defend Percentages. Nothing huge but for you stat lovers, it's kinda cool

Nice! Is it overall the players history or just for the current set?
    [4:06:20] Pavel:
    Stepps : Always a good idea to try and get atleast 1 Estonian in your nation instead of what we got

Current set. Overall could be added though at some point.

Couple of updates -

- I updated our game forum polls. It was a little blah so I dressed it up and added percentages along with a percent bar. You'll see it the next time I post a poll for the game. (these types show up in game after you log in.

- I also added a page in the game called "Polls". This is a list of all the polls we have made in the forums. Some polls are actual game polls where we asked your opinion on a possible game changing event and some are simply misc polls. At the bottom of each poll it will indicate if it's a game poll or a misc poll. Some of those polls go back to 2009 . If you use the app theme, Statistics and Polls are listed under the preferences tab.

Nothing major, just a couple of things I did quickly today while I had a free minute. Thought it would be nice to be able to look up old polls easily and quickly.

Nice! I like both of the recent Spy Op Poll Results. Move Readiness Attack to War Only and Bring back Stealing circa 2014's poll

Missionary Guest

I still disagree with both

Quote Originally Posted by ploppy View Post
    Nice! I like both of the recent Spy Op Poll Results. Move Readiness Attack to War Only and Bring back Stealing circa 2014's poll
    The Poll in 2019 about stealing being brought back passed by a larger margin, with a lot more voters too.

Both polls are now closed and both passed. Both changes will be implemented next set.