Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Respawn

Default Respawn

I?m curious if any of these dead states respawned? Curious to know your thoughts and which way you defer to go, new state from scratch or respawn. You can send me a PM if you don?t want to reveal your info on here.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

So.. 8 hours after the kill the restart has over 300CS, military units leveled up, 14G money and over 90 turns. Id say that this is overpowered and loses the point of killing?!
    [4:06:20] Pavel:
    Stepps : Always a good idea to try and get atleast 1 Estonian in your nation instead of what we got

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by zaxZ View Post
    So.. 8 hours after the kill the restart has over 300CS, military units leveled up, 14G money and over 90 turns. Id say that this is overpowered and loses the point of killing?!
    Not at all. I've respawed, used 500 turns and still not able to break yours or k66mes state now. I lost all my land so I'm still a crazy easy kill as well as loosing 40bill cash. I like how it works. Restarting from scratch is pointless.

Also killing me cost you nothing as you got a random bot state who had a crap load of turns to attack me. Surely when some starts using their state after its been a bot they shouldn't have all those turns?

Missionary Guest

Also as a respawn, if I cannot attack people surely they should not be able to spy op me? The point of this was to make being killed not so set destroying.

I think resetting to 25% of all military and Bank is too low. If it is going toj stay at 25% I'd advice being allowed to attack sooner if wanting to. So like you have 500 turns in protection but if you make an attack after 100 turns your out. You would still need help from someone else to war and it wouldn't leave the rest of your team out to dry, especially with such low members.

Yup. definitely overpowered.
    Stepps : Always a good idea to try and get atleast 1 Estonian in your nation instead of what we got

Only overpowered if you prefer the old way of just butchering restarts over and over until they quit

Also what happens to goods on p.m.? Do they stay there and respond state gets them?

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Missionary Guest

Just upset you died?

Its not overpowered. If I had died with 2 weeks left of the set I would have just stopped playing. Restarting is one of the main problems with this game. It would take a week to get going again at which time anyone j was warring with would be dead and most likely so would my state be again. This makes warring more fun and as long as you've got a player who can still break, your in with a chance.

Now put yourself on the netters side..
    This gives A LOT to suiciding, but if you net and eliminate a threat then you dont want that state to be back at half power a day later. For me this game is about being better than others, not "you have won many time and x state has never..let him win". I really really support the idea but frankly rigjt now I truely think that this is overpowered. And Vinnie, I knew what you guys had and what I had. I was aware that I can and prolly will die, i wasnt aiming the top spot.
    Last edited by zaxZ; 06-14-2020 at 14:17.

Missionary Guest

This game has always been aimed towards the netter. That means 1 person every set is happy whist the remaining people play turns for no reason other than to facilitate feeding the top state.

And like I said, it evens war up. Now the FS is not the defining factor. As long as 1 state is still operational people can get involved in war within a week. It's not the next day, but it's much quicker. You get 500 turns which you cannot attack people in. Then you have to wait atleast 2 days to get full turns to be able to attack if you have enough stock or military left. It works well I think.

Also I didn't say about letting him win, he most likely wasnt going. But he started well and his set got ruined because of a double tap which you retailed without any conversation or communication with him or me. Is that your definition of being better than someone? It's not mine.

Id suggest that since you get the same state name while respawning, maybe the game should count attacks made/attacks recieved also as one state? For example my current states attacks and the state that got killed combined.