Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: UN Policy

I do doubles on 31 because he does them to everybody else the last couple of rounds. I don't do doubles on anybody else in the top 5 so check yourself on that one. When he stops doing them to people, than I stop doing them to him. This also started when he did the doubles on me and has just carried over until he stops.
    Last edited by NxJ_Firefighter; 01-29-2021 at 19:31.

#4 will not do double grabs on anybody this set (including bots).
    I don't mind if I am double grabbed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    It's clear the members of GIAA felt they could do whatever they wished this past round. Their complete disregard for global policies is a clear indication of the dictatorship regime. Other nations around the gloe need to stand and unite against actions like these. I call upon all other Nation leaders to a conference in the early part of the round to discuss what, if any, actions should be taken to keep GIAA following global policies and to help maintain peace around the world.

That is my Presidential comment for the day

I'd argue that destructive spy ops and random AA's do much more harm than double taps in the top 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    I'd argue that destructive spy ops and random AA's do much more harm than double taps in the top 10
    I would agree they do more damage than a double however, a policy was set and then violated. Retaliation must follow in order to prove the seriousness of the policy.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    I would agree they do more damage than a double however, a policy was set and then violated. Retaliation must follow in order to prove the seriousness of the policy.
    Sure, I see no problem with what happened between our nations last round.
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

This policy also stands for the Nation PF. And, just for the record, this policy is my state policy. Anyone that knows me, knows I can't stand double taps on my state while I'm in the top 10. Outside of the top 10 is ok (don't really like it but I'm more understanding outside of the top 10) but when I'm in the top 10, if you double tap my state, military actions will be taken against your state. I may double or triple you back, blow some of your buildings or military hardware up via spies or I may just unleash some military attacks against you.

I was more understanding when we had hundreds of players but now, land is more valuable than gold and hard to come by. I'm fine with a single attack but taking two is greedy, in these low member count days.

Yet you double tapped him couple of days ago too?!
    [4:06:20] Pavel:
    Stepps : Always a good idea to try and get atleast 1 Estonian in your nation instead of what we got

AFTER he double tapped me. That was the only reason I did that. If you look back, you'll see he doubled me and then I doubled him.

Actually, looking back, he's double tapped the hell out of me this set. There were two other times I completely missed.

Sounds like you should take it out on their nation leader
    - Lost and Desolated -