Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: UN Policy

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Actually, looking back, he's double tapped the hell out of me this set. There were two other times I completely missed.
    Ok, well he is not familiar with the rules about double taps n stuff (not sure if he has played NW, but he was playing back in the Domination days). Ill explain him.
    [4:06:20] Pavel:
    Stepps : Always a good idea to try and get atleast 1 Estonian in your nation instead of what we got

Well to be fair, it's my own rule that I enforce. Not that anything about double or triple taps is in the rules either but, I'm the one who makes the declaration of no doubles on my state. I don't expect everyone to know this specific rule however, once told, if someone continues to double tap then they should expect some sort of retal. With him being new, it's all good. There are still many vets who double tap and then remember . Sooner or later I'm going to retal someone and they won't like it and kill my state. I'm fully aware that it can happen and I accept that. Granted, I'll kill them back but that what makes the game fun. I mean, I'm still waiting for Xavior to get nice and big one of these days and then I'm going to kill him.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by zaxZ View Post
    Ok, well he is not familiar with the rules about double taps n stuff (not sure if he has played NW, but he was playing back in the Domination days). Ill explain him.
    BTW - Still wish I could get my hands on a copy of Domination. Would be awesome to have both games running on the server. Plus there were cool things with it that we could incorporate in NW. I remember it had Universities for a building. I don't remember what they did but I remember them being part of the game.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Unis were techer strat?
    Didnt wow have that?