Thread: UN Policy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    It's clear the members of GIAA felt they could do whatever they wished this past round. Their complete disregard for global policies is a clear indication of the dictatorship regime. Other nations around the gloe need to stand and unite against actions like these. I call upon all other Nation leaders to a conference in the early part of the round to discuss what, if any, actions should be taken to keep GIAA following global policies and to help maintain peace around the world.

That is my Presidential comment for the day

I'd argue that destructive spy ops and random AA's do much more harm than double taps in the top 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    I'd argue that destructive spy ops and random AA's do much more harm than double taps in the top 10
    I would agree they do more damage than a double however, a policy was set and then violated. Retaliation must follow in order to prove the seriousness of the policy.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    I would agree they do more damage than a double however, a policy was set and then violated. Retaliation must follow in order to prove the seriousness of the policy.
    Sure, I see no problem with what happened between our nations last round.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]