Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 35 of 35

Thread: UN Policy

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    12

    Default

    I do doubles on 31 because he does them to everybody else the last couple of rounds. I don't do doubles on anybody else in the top 5 so check yourself on that one. When he stops doing them to people, than I stop doing them to him. This also started when he did the doubles on me and has just carried over until he stops.
    Last edited by NxJ_Firefighter; 01-29-2021 at 19:31.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    889

    Default

    #4 will not do double grabs on anybody this set (including bots).
    I don't mind if I am double grabbed.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    It's clear the members of GIAA felt they could do whatever they wished this past round. Their complete disregard for global policies is a clear indication of the dictatorship regime. Other nations around the gloe need to stand and unite against actions like these. I call upon all other Nation leaders to a conference in the early part of the round to discuss what, if any, actions should be taken to keep GIAA following global policies and to help maintain peace around the world.

    That is my Presidential comment for the day

    I'd argue that destructive spy ops and random AA's do much more harm than double taps in the top 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -
    [CW][E][ELE][VAL] | [GRIM][ABT][LoR]



  4. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    I'd argue that destructive spy ops and random AA's do much more harm than double taps in the top 10
    I would agree they do more damage than a double however, a policy was set and then violated. Retaliation must follow in order to prove the seriousness of the policy.

    "You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    I would agree they do more damage than a double however, a policy was set and then violated. Retaliation must follow in order to prove the seriousness of the policy.
    Sure, I see no problem with what happened between our nations last round.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -
    [CW][E][ELE][VAL] | [GRIM][ABT][LoR]



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •