Thread: UN Policy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Actually, looking back, he's double tapped the hell out of me this set. There were two other times I completely missed.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Actually, looking back, he's double tapped the hell out of me this set. There were two other times I completely missed.
    Ok, well he is not familiar with the rules about double taps n stuff (not sure if he has played NW, but he was playing back in the Domination days). Ill explain him.
    [4:06:20] Pavel:
    Stepps : Always a good idea to try and get atleast 1 Estonian in your nation instead of what we got

Quote Originally Posted by zaxZ View Post
    Ok, well he is not familiar with the rules about double taps n stuff (not sure if he has played NW, but he was playing back in the Domination days). Ill explain him.
    BTW - Still wish I could get my hands on a copy of Domination. Would be awesome to have both games running on the server. Plus there were cool things with it that we could incorporate in NW. I remember it had Universities for a building. I don't remember what they did but I remember them being part of the game.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"