Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: UN Policy

Not those President. Somebody else at the end taking 11k land off me (I was at 200k when I logged out, top guy already had 1 grab on me so if he did another he was still talked about when it comes to doubles in top 5 let alone top 3). Only person that could have broken me would have been the top guy and he didn't go up in any land from when I logged off (looked the exact same when I logged off from what I remember, highly doubt I am wrong on that one). That would mean somebody used other attacks in order to take/break me over night. Only person that went up in land significantly is #33 who is nowhere near capable of breaking me with an SA, just saying...

So you have no idea what happened so you're just tossing out baseless accusations against me (#33). I can't speak for anyone else who was online since I spent the last 10 minutes panic using my turns because I forgot to use them earlier. But you claim that I gained a lot of land (true) by ARing you for 11k land (false - this actually doesn't make any sense).

First of all, I gained that land by doing stupid SAs without checking global events, as Mr P can tell you. Second, I couldn't AR you even if I wanted to with 10m jets. You can check my state overview in a few days. Third, if you lost 11k land from ARs, I would have gained a total of like 1k land. I'm not sure the exact % (Mr P can clarify here) but it's tiny. So having gone up a lot in land doesn't factor into your argument at all. I'd argue this as my strongest point, since the only reason you're casting blame on me is that my land went up a lot?? Fourth as we've demonstrated, we'd rather just kill states, not do stupid things like waste turns doing 5-turn ARs on someone for 11k land at the end.

But if you're unhappy with my answer you can try ARing me for 11k land next month to see if your land goes up significantly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

I base my accusations on the actions of your states throughout the last 3 rounds. Don't like accusations, don't act a fool time and time again. These actions do fall into the realm of how you guys have been playing since I started. But im good with doing nonsense like that, im only really going to be active to a degree here for maybe 1 more round so carry on with your silly selves. You do what you need to get wins so its the way you guys play which is a reasonable strategy, just lame imo and ruins the fun others have not playing like that.

Refer to my previous posts in this thread about anything that I may or may not have done. Ask Mr. P for logs to prove that I didn't do any attacks against #97.
    For previous months refer to the scores list in portal to see where my nation has finished. I'll give you a hint, the last 2 months were won by Blaa and Zaxz - neither of whom played in my nation. I don't come on here and cry that your nationmate quadruple grabbed me in the last hour of last month or that I got AA'd by Pcgulva this month. Shit happens, it's part of the game.

I guess spewing a bunch of BS when not knowing what you're talking about is going to be your hallmark after 3 months. I'm not going to engage further because it seems like you've already made up your mind and I could slap you in the face with a banana yet you'd claim it was an orange. I have no idea why you're so confrontational towards me when AFAIK we've had no run-ins ever before.
    Last edited by Xavior; 01-28-2021 at 22:02.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

actions speak louder than words...but agreed my mind is made up with you guys already lmao its your way of playing I get it no biggie...you seem to be caring more about it than I do which is odd

my other two assumptions would be that this failed suicider would have been something GIAA was behind and if it wasn't GIAA who took that last 11k land than GIAA was behind/involved in some fashion lmao

These are the other actions for your state after the failed AR attacks.

SA Estonian-Spirit(#6)GIAA NxJ Firefighter(#97)FB 10.776 Land, 66.283 Food 11:09:09-2021/01/28
    SA NxJ Firefighter(#97)FB Kingdom come(#111)WG 1.308 Land, 37 Science, $18.944.069, 192.415 Food 05:57:45-2021/01/28
    SA NxJ Firefighter(#97)FB Chopsticks(#31)TV 3.330 Land, 60 Science, $775.099.590, 5.157.789 Food 05:55:43-2021/01/28
    SA NxJ Firefighter(#97)FB Chopsticks(#31)TV 5.552 Land, 61 Science, $799.071.743, 5.209.888 Food 05:54:41-2021/01/28
    SA NxJ Firefighter(#97)FB Trite(#5)GIAA 3.119 Land, $76.681.953, 461.402 Food 21:51:28-2021/01/27

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

so as to my other point...looks like #6 would have done a double attack in the 36 hours within top 5 which is considered a war attack to me as that was discussed prior

It's clear the members of GIAA felt they could do whatever they wished this past round. Their complete disregard for global policies is a clear indication of the dictatorship regime. Other nations around the gloe need to stand and unite against actions like these. I call upon all other Nation leaders to a conference in the early part of the round to discuss what, if any, actions should be taken to keep GIAA following global policies and to help maintain peace around the world.

That is my Presidential comment for the day

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

NxJ_Firefighter why don't you talk about how you did doubles for # 31 ,when he was on the top 5