Thread: Login Issues

Default Login Issues

This should be taken care of now. Based on the testing we did this morning, it looks like the poll I put up yesterday was preventing certain people from getting in. The Poll script forces you to view the poll before you can do anything in the game. You either vote or dismiss it to go to the game but something with that is causing people to not even see the poll and just a blank screen. The polls are created in the forums and then the game pulls the info from the forums db about the polls. Always has worked fine but I think as browser technology is changing, it's causing issues. What I will need to do is write a new script and make it so when a new poll is available, it gives you a pop up when you login and not a redirection. Plus, as an incentive, I'll make it so you receive bonus turns for voting.

I have closed the last poll so it shouldn't cause any further issues. Sorry for the inconvenience.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

I didn't see a poll so did I miss out on bonus turns?

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

No. The bonus turns isn’t part of the game yet. I was saying that due to this error I am going to write a new poll script and was thinking of offering bonus turns for people as an incentive to vote. You didn’t see the poll because that is what was causing you issue of not getting into the game. It was hanging up on the poll page load for some reason. I could see this possibly happening on a phone but it’s weird that you couldn’t access it using a PC either.

Seems it was just the three of you that had issues. Would each of you post what type of phone and browser you used? And also, what browser on your PC did you use?

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Android phone and chrome on both laptop and phone

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Missionary Guest

I was using Huawei phone with Google chrome browser. Mine would attempt the log in, stay blank for a little, then go back to the main page but I was unable to click any links at that point.

I figured you blocked me and anton because of our refusal of your double tap haha. Seems suspicious lmao.

I use samsung androind phone, google chrome
    Laptop HP with google chrome.